• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab

Based on 1219 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Best Truck I've Owned

By on Sunday, December 07, 2014

Pros: "Cost of ownership, functionality and reliability"

Cons: "Fitment of trim parts could be a little better"

"This is the tenth truck I’ve owned, a mix of Ford and Chevy, and the best one with regard to overall value, functionality and reliability. The overall build quality with my Fords has consistently been a little better in regards to fitment of interior parts and exterior trim and driving dynamics are about equal, though a bit different. Where this Chevy shined was in functionality, reliability and overall cost of ownership. Had the most usable interior storage and the three inch longer bed vs. the Ford (5’9” vs. 5’6”) paid off more often than I thought it would. Out-the-door-price, gas mileage and maintenance costs have all been best in class for me. Truck has a little over 39K miles and still using the original tires/brakes with about 5K-8K remaining. Oil changes are running 6K-10K depending on how much towing I’m doing. The only repair was a stuck steering column adjustment lever replaced under warranty."

Perfect Truck!

By on Friday, November 21, 2014

"Plenty of power and conveniences with a great price."

Very satisfied with this vehicle.

By on Thursday, November 06, 2014

Pros: "Styling, mileage, comfort, driveability"

"Good looking,reliable, fuel efficient, and user friendly. I'm very happy with this truck so far."

best truck ive owned out of four

By on Tuesday, October 28, 2014

"This truck has been the most reliable ever"

2012 Silverado LTZ Crew 6.2L 4x4 Great Condition

By on Friday, October 17, 2014

Pros: "Great price, ALL the upgrades, 6.2L V8"

"I am selling my beloved White 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ Crew Cab. This truck comes with ALL the upgrades and options. Power Heated and Cooled leather seats. Navigation with backup camera and sensors. This truck is 4WD with a massive 6.2L V8. Great for towing and hauling with the overdrive option. It has a power moonroof and a power sliding glass rear window. DVD Entertainment system, Bose Premium Sound System, CD, XM Satellite Radio and MP3 USB Port. Chrome running boards and factory chrome wheels. Factory truck bed liner installed with locking tailgate. Keyless entry and keyless engine start. I am sad to be selling this truck but i have to drive a lot now for work and need something more economical for highway mileage. PLEASE NOTE: I purchased this truck from a very reputable salvage dealer that my family has been dealing with for 30 years. It had been hit on the right side and had minor cosmetic damage. The previous owner refused it from the insurance company after it had been fully repaired. haven't had a single problem. i have taken an additional $6,000 off the blue book value because it will come with a salvage title. If you are interested in this truck please send me an email and I will send you pictures. Serious inquiries only please."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals