2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab

Based on 1290 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

By on Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sweet vehicle, esp the 6.2L

By on Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, very comfortable, great power."

Cons: "Can't think of anything I don't like about it."

Bought it, hadn't driven it yet.

"I've been shopping for a truck, all makes. Test drove a 2011 Silverado 5.3L, and also a 2009 Hybrid. Loved 'em both, almost bought one. On both vehicles observed 22 mpg on the freeway without even trying, and with good power. Then I came across a 2013 6.2L LTZ w/ max towing pkg, and decided to get that one. Awesome! Easily gets 18 mpg on fwy, hasn't gone below 12.5 mpg sitting/crawling in heavy traffic for miles and miles. The Dodge, Ford and Tundra are very nice trucks also, but I love the Silverado."

Bought it, hadn't driven it yet.

2012 Crew Cab Z71 4x4

By on Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pros: "Great price on closeout 12 models. Classy styling"

"Still have my old 2500 HD (2001) farm truck and decided this year to upgrade somewhat with the 1500 crew cab Z71 package for hunting and hauling the family in. I have been very pleased with my old chevy and this model looks like a repeat with many newer features for comfort & safety. I went with the 5.3liter engine that provides plenty of power combined with a smooth operating six speed transmission. My first off road test with this vehicle exceeded expecations! The overall fit & finish both inside and out is exceptional. Bluetooth, remote start,and radio sound quality is outstanding. Truck is well laid out with driver info at the touch of a button. Dealer incentives and customer service were "top shelf"!"

My 2005 Chevy 1500 was a better pickup

By on Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pros: "Get alot of good looks and complaments"

Cons: "NO POWER WILL NOT PULL no gas milage"

"I have been a long time GM owner I have been In GM cars and trucks scene I was born that is all my family has own and worked on. I own a 2010 Z71 1500 with a 5.3 and a 6speed trans and 3.42 gears, that is the only gear and trans combo you can get in a 4wd truck. I am so disappointed in the performance of this truck. They say it gets 21 mph on the highway i have never gotten better than 15 scene day one. The traction control is awful don't take it in the mud or think that you can get through something, you cant completely turn off the traction control. The transmission leaves something to be desired to,it engine flares from 6th to 5th and goes 1st to 2nd with in 10 feet and the engine bogs down and has no power. It reminds me of my 83 Chevy with a 305 700r4 and 3.08 gears NO POWER if you owned one you know what I'm talking about. Don't expect to pull anything more than a car on a trailer. I have a 26 foot travel trailer that weights 5600 lb it wont pull it worth anything. Flat land 4th gear only at 60 to 65 going up a small hill drops speed by 20 to 25 mph drops to 3rd and you haft to put it to the floor just to maintain the speed you are at. If you are going to get a truck to use it as a truck get something else, if you are not and just getting this truck just to look at or show it off than this truck is for you."

Good truck for the price

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "power,comfort,looks"

Cons: "tend to rust quickly"

"Im happy with my silverado but id be more happy if i didnt have rust on the rockers and bed on truck thats 4 years old.Besides that the truck drives great and the power is there!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals