2015 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,105 - $22,392.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 07/28/2016

10/7.7

8.2

Based on 149 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Good Value Vehicle

By on Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Pros: "Great Price, mpg, quiet,"

Cons: "smallish backseat, sits very low to the ground,"

"I bought this car new for around 16K off the lot, what value, compared to much smaller cars. The vehicle gets good gas mileage, rides nice. My only complaints would be smallish back seat and it sits a little low. For the price it is a great value car that is comfortable to drive."

Good car. no problems from day 1. Enjoyed driving.

By on Friday, May 20, 2016

Pros: "Enjoy driving, good info screen, good deal"

Cons: "No cons - make a convertible!"

"LT2 package. All the bells & whistles I could want. Sunroof screen kept it quieter than most. Good steering response. I was used to my 4-wheel drive pick-up, so snow driving left a little to be desired, but that was understood going in. All-in-all, I've enjoyed driving the car. It's a lease, so now it's time to move on."

Chose the Malibu over a BMW 3 Series!

By on Friday, September 7, 2012

Pros: "VERY affordable, stylish, great drive"

Cons: "Does not have seat config memory"

"I want to preface this by saying that I am a BMW owner and I was looking for my next car to replace my BMW. So naturally, one of my options was to go with another BMW and really weighed my options based on price, MPG, technology, performance and handling. After A LOT of research, I became a proud owner of a 2013 Malibu. I feel that I made the right choice based on these facts: 1) I saved about $12K 2) I got a car that provides great handling (believe me I tested it around traffic circles and compared it to how I felt with my BMW) 3) I love the fact that I get about 10 MPG more on the highway 4) having a hubby that knows a lot about cars and engines, his research and understanding made me confident that this car will be very reliable! Now for you BMW owners out there, you're probably thinking but what about the performance so I have to be honest and say that it does not EXACTLY have the same pick up and go but pretty darn close. I am a rather agressive driver so one of my criteria was to not feel like I could not get going like I wanted to and the Malibu does pretty darn well! Okay now for some real PLUSES! I love the ride, it's so smooth and so comfortable. Living in Colorado, I have the luxury of taking long drives in the mountains and did that was very impressed. I got the leather interior, it's beautiful and it's classy! At night, the dash has blue back lighting that is just so cool! Great sound system and supports bluetooth technology which made it a breeze to sync my phone with the car. I love just telling my car to make a call without me having to look at my phone! So again, for the value, I feel that I got a GREAT, GREAT car!!!"

I love my car!

By on Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Pros: "Receive a lot of looks and compliments!"

"This car is terrific, I am glad to see Chevy has come out with something that has style and class. I get great gas mileage, have plenty room even for my son who stands at 6'3 and sits in the back. The seats are comfortable and the safety is an A+. It took about a week to understand how the air conditioning works. If it is cut completely off, it won't come on when it's started. Some of the bad reviews would have kept me from purchasing it; but GLAD I DIDN'T LISTEN! It comes with a guide to help understand, so get to know your car because some of the reviews I have seen are not true. GO CHEVY!!"

best Chevy owned.

By on Wednesday, March 13, 2013

"I have driven 3 Equinox. I owned a 2011 Equinox and also 2013 models. After two years of engine or transmission issues, my wife and I gave chevy one last shot before threatening lemon law. We ended up breaking even on our trade in and some work by our dealership. We went with the Eco, and I must say, it's been a great car so far. The drive is quiet and comfortable. I would have no problem taking this car from Ohio to California. The Eco took a couple days to get used to in stop and go traffic and stop signs, but i got used to it. I am very satisfied with the Eco and I'm not an American car lover. My wife's father worked for GM so...........needless to say, I had to give GM a chance. Mileage averages 27 in the city and 42 on the highway. The features offered as standard seem to be more than what competitors offer. The interior is well- made from the dashboard, buttons, nobs, and seats. The LCD touchscreen is very nice. One thing I have noticed is using the air conditioner does not lower gas mileage, but maybe by a mile or two per gallon. That's huge to me. Eco's exterior has been modified. I'm 32 and feel that the car fits my age. Not too young but not middle-aged yet either. I feel like it has a little Sonata mixed with Camry for the body style. I'm have had terrible experiences with the Equinox, and have not been much of a Chevy fan. I can honestly say that Chevy did a superb job in designing this car. I would get the Eco versus the LT or LS, but that's just my preference. You will notice enough difference in mileage that it will pay off in two years."