2015 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,170 - $22,717.

10/7.0

8.0

Based on 117 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

great car

By on Friday, April 24, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "has an air pump need a spare tire"

"Love love this car. Had only one problem with my 2013 malibu LT, when I bought it about 3 days later my wheel well was flooded, found out one of the pressure valves was bad had it replaced. No other problems rides quite and smooth don't know why other people are having issues. It's got a 4 cylinder what do you expect..but this engine is great sometimes I feel I got a 6 cylinder. No power lost when you punch it from a full spot.....love it"

Astonishing technology! Unbelievably quiet!

By on Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Pros: "Quiet, performance, economy, ride, handling,"

Cons: "None!"

"I have owned many, many cars. Not always a GM fan. Said I would never buy a new car again! Then I found the Malibu! Bought the Eco version. I haven't been in a car this quiet, over all kinds of road surfaces, since I went on a trip in my friend's Rolls Royce in the 70's! The Malibu is an incredible value platform. The upscale versions of this car are the Buick and Cadillac. This Malibu is the better choice for the money."

Great Gas Mileage

By on Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pros: "Gas mileage, technology, very quiet to drive"

Cons: "Back seat leg room"

"I bought this car just a few weeks after it was introduced and I have been extremely happy with it to this point. I decided to go with the 1SA with the convienience package and moonroof as I'm not a big fan of leather seats, but wanted the other options. I drive about 100 miles per day and needed a vehicle that would get good gas mileage and still had enough room for a family of 4. So far I'm consistently getting about 36 mpg, even when running the ac on hot days. I love the technology with the rear view camera and large touch-screen display, and really like being able to link to Pandora through bluetooth, which for me will eliminate the need for the XM radio once the free trial period is over. I also really like the styling which is what initially made me interested in the car. I find that the back seat leg room is a little tight - I'm about 6'2" and have two small children still in car seats and get the back of my seat kicked quite a bit. The trunk is also a little small due to the battery placement, but I don't use it that often so it hasn't really been an issue for me. It also takes a little while to get used to the feel of driving with the auto start/stop technology - it's a very strange feeling at first when the auto stop kicks in at a stop light and the engine powers off. Overall I really like this car and am very happy with my decision to purchase it."

Midsize comfort with compact size fuel efficiency!

By on Wednesday, May 08, 2013

"I own the 2013 Chevrolet Malibu Eco (2SA equipment package) and couldn't be happier. This Malibu is the quietest interior of any vehicle I've owned. The new Chevrolet MyLink radio is fantastic and I use the hidden compartment behind the radio all the time. I'm currently getting right at 36 MPG on the highway and have an overall average of 27 MPG. If you are in the market for a midsize car and want the latest technology, luxury features like a sunroof, back-up camera, and heated leather seating, and great fuel efficiency, then you should consider the 2013 Chevrolet Malibu."

Classy Premium Car

By on Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pros: "My Link, quiet comfortable ride, looks, trunk"

"Have owned the 13 Malibu LTZ for over 2 months. The car looks great and has received many compliments and looks. White diamond tricoat with brownstone leather. Love the my link that provides hands free calling and brings up my phone's call list on the screen. Push button start with keyless entry with very comfortable memory seats are a plus. Have two car seats in the back. Large trunk and very quiet quiet on the road. Premium radio is great. The LTZ has all the features inside and out of a car costing thousands more including 18" wheels, dual chrome tailpipes with chrome accents. Love the car and plan to keep it for a long time."