2014 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,031 - $21,864.

10/7.1

8.1

Based on 125 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Love the car

By on Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pros: "Power, Quiet, Style"

"It looks like most of the negative reviews for the Malibu relate to the Eco version. I do not own this version but instead opted for the 2.0 turbo. I cannot say how pleased I am with this car. You would immediately think that there was a v-6 under the hood with the power this thing has. I cannot believe how much "get up it has". One of the most suprising things is how quiet the car is on the road. Highly recommended. The only neg (if you want to call it one )is when you get out of your car after shutting it off all the lights stay on including the back up lights for 30 sec or so....not a bad idea, but in crowded store parking lots, people wait thinking i am backing out of my spot when I am actually on my way into the store."

This is a really good car

By on Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Pros: "Gas milage, Quite and smooth,The Electronics"

Cons: "No locking gas cap door"

"I'm 57 years old and have had many cars through out my life. I traded in my Honda Accord for this Malubu and can hardly believe how much I like this car. I always get between 32 to 34 miles per gal. no matter where I drive. I love the way the engine stops when you stop. If you understand how it works it almost seemless. Let your foot off the brake and the engine starts instantly, press on the gas and a way you go. This car is so quite and smooth I feel its under priced for what you get. After riding in this car none of my friends can believe the price. Good job GM."

Great car for the price

By on Monday, January 07, 2013

Pros: "regular base model is loaded with great features"

Cons: "LS base model interior storage compartments"

White color, LS model

"I owned this car now for a week and I am very impress with this car. I have the base model (LS) but this is not a regular base model since it comes with bluethooth, voice command, XM radio, onstar turn by turn navigation , and I can control all of this feature from my steering wheel and the use of voice command. The vehicle information is another great feature that I like because it allows me to see the oil level, MPG, tire PSI and other necessary information about the car. I have owned BMW, Nissan, Toyota, honda and Fords cars before, and this car is out there with any of these brands. The MPG is great, I am getting about 26 local road and about 35 to 37 Hwy. Great car with a great look and a confortable interior."

White color, LS model

Great Gas Mileage

By on Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pros: "Gas mileage, technology, very quiet to drive"

Cons: "Back seat leg room"

"I bought this car just a few weeks after it was introduced and I have been extremely happy with it to this point. I decided to go with the 1SA with the convienience package and moonroof as I'm not a big fan of leather seats, but wanted the other options. I drive about 100 miles per day and needed a vehicle that would get good gas mileage and still had enough room for a family of 4. So far I'm consistently getting about 36 mpg, even when running the ac on hot days. I love the technology with the rear view camera and large touch-screen display, and really like being able to link to Pandora through bluetooth, which for me will eliminate the need for the XM radio once the free trial period is over. I also really like the styling which is what initially made me interested in the car. I find that the back seat leg room is a little tight - I'm about 6'2" and have two small children still in car seats and get the back of my seat kicked quite a bit. The trunk is also a little small due to the battery placement, but I don't use it that often so it hasn't really been an issue for me. It also takes a little while to get used to the feel of driving with the auto start/stop technology - it's a very strange feeling at first when the auto stop kicks in at a stop light and the engine powers off. Overall I really like this car and am very happy with my decision to purchase it."

nicest car ever owned!

By on Saturday, June 02, 2012

Pros: "quiet, fun to drive, fresh styling !"

Cons: "slightly less trunk space do to battery in trunk"

"I've owned many cars in my 28 years of driving, the 2013 Chevy Malibu ECO is by far the most advanced car i've seen yet (in my price range) the ride is far superior to the competition, Quiet, Nimble,"