2013 Chevrolet Malibu

8.0

Based on 110 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Poor handling and uncomfortable

By on Saturday, January 17, 2015

Pros: "Sharp looking fuel milage"

Cons: "Poor handling and comfort"

"This car follows grooves in the road. Like a motor cycle. Very uncomfortable . Other reviews say fuel mileage is poor. I am very happy with the mileage. Have 2000 miles on and the average mileage is 30.7. Good looking car inside and out but I will be out of it before summer. Just doesn't fit my needs wifi is nice."

Great vehicle for the price.

By on Wednesday, January 14, 2015

"I was most impressed with the interior of this car. It looks very high quality and is very functional. It is an all around great car."

Love it more than my Caddy Best car for the money.

By on Monday, December 22, 2014

Pros: "Lots of cabin storeage bins smooth ride very quiet"

Cons: "Could use more room in the back seat."

"This is my first midsized car I usually buy large but Gas is now a priority.I am very plesantly surprised at this cars fit and finnish.I t also runs great with the turbo,really get some funny looks from those bigger cars as I fly by.Yet the gas milage is still not bad at 25mpg.With my foot in it."

Good vehicle with issues

By on Monday, December 22, 2014

Pros: "quiet, stable on the highway, great turn radius"

"This 2013 Malibu is grossly underpowered, rough idle, engine and transmission do not always talk to one another - can find it has not selected a gear causing close calls in traffic. The overall design is attractive, however the chassis sits too close to the ground, especially the nose cone. always scraping parking lot/road surfaces, especially entrances and exits. also tight when getting in and out of the drivers' position (not a big person, 5'8" 190lbs). Looking to trade..."

Ready to trade

By on Friday, December 19, 2014

"My experience with a 2004 Malibu with 200,000 miles with never a mechanical repair led me to buy the 2014. But the sluggish acceleration, lousy gas mileage, choppy cruise control and uncomfortable interior seats will mean an early trade for this dud. With overall gas mileage at 30.4 mpg with more than 75% long-trip highway driving (2 mpg less than my old 6-cylinder), the car hardly lives up to its overstated claims. For shorter drivers, the longer seat cuts off circulation on long trips, the seat belt cuts across your throat, and the center console is not reachable with the seat forward. Seating is stiff and the leather interior has little semblance of luxury. The lack of built in navigation in an attempt to force the driver to subscribe to the overpriced OnStar service is ridiculous. With the number of recalls on this car in less than a year, the hope of long-term reliability has faded. Looking to trade early."