2013 Chevrolet Malibu

8.0

Based on 122 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

This is my best Malibu by far!

By on Thursday, April 30, 2015

Pros: "Fun and enjoyable to drive!"

Cons: "Navagation, back seat cup holder location"

"This is my 3rd Malibu. Had a 2006, 2011, and now the 2015. The 2006 and 2011 were base models and I enjoyed both of them. This time I decided to upgrade to the 2015 Malibu 3LT and I am very happy that I did. It has a 4 cylinder turbo engine with dual exhaust and it is quick. It is butte red metallic and is very sporty looking and feels sporty when driving it. I have been averaging 22 mpg in the city and about 31 MPG on the highway. The leather appointed seats are very comfortable. I like the way it lets me set my work phone and my personal phone up on the Bluetooth. The navigation system needs some work as far as finding some addresses, but the map is pretty cool as it will indicate certain points of interest on it, such as near by banks, gas stations, etc. I enjoy the remote start both with the On Star app and my key since it helps on cold days, especially with heated seats. On hot days it helps also, with cooling the car. I don't like that they took away the extra storage compartments, such as on the dash and the extra one on the console that I had with the 2011. I also don't like that you can't use the cup holders in the back if you have 3 people sitting back there since the cup holders are now in the middle, but if you have just 2 sitting back there not only can you use the cup holders, but you have storage. Other than that, I just simply love this car!"

Good vehicle with issues

By on Monday, December 22, 2014

Pros: "quiet, stable on the highway, great turn radius"

"This 2013 Malibu is grossly underpowered, rough idle, engine and transmission do not always talk to one another - can find it has not selected a gear causing close calls in traffic. The overall design is attractive, however the chassis sits too close to the ground, especially the nose cone. always scraping parking lot/road surfaces, especially entrances and exits. also tight when getting in and out of the drivers' position (not a big person, 5'8" 190lbs). Looking to trade..."

Really good car!

By on Thursday, May 08, 2014

Pros: "styling, ride, tons of features"

Cons: "small trunk, no spare"

"I purchased the ECO version of this car a little over a year ago and have been very pleased with the overall performance. Respectable mileage (not the 37 mpg suggested on the sticker)and great styling and ride. Sits a little for for a tall 6'2" man, but very comfortable once you get in. Not happy about the inflat-a-flat can in place of a spare, but the mylink system, power/heated seats and sunroof make up for missing tire. Overall...great car!"

2.0 Turbo

By on Thursday, October 16, 2014

Pros: "Engine, power, handling, Looks"

"First car I ever purchased new fully loaded every option box checked. The Turbocharged engine is absolutely amazing so full of power and handling is also top of the class in my opinion. What a sleeper car people pull up next to me thinking its only a Malibu then I easily blow them away happened with a Challenger R/T had about 1/2 a car length after roughly between 1/8-1/4 mile. AMAZING CAR I LOVE IT."

Best performance value in the industry!

By on Monday, August 26, 2013

Pros: "performance, handling & styling"

Cons: "adaptive tranny hard to get used to...."

"Love this car. The 2.0 turbo just lays you back in the seat. "Smoked" a 91 "Vette at the drags WITH the AC on. Pinpoint Handling & 30+ MPG! Totally sold on the Malibu!"