2013 Chevrolet Malibu

8.0

Based on 108 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Drives so well!

By on Monday, April 20, 2015

Pros: "Awesome"

Cons: "no cons"

"Handles amazingly, great gas milage, you'd think this was a expensive sports car, not a $20,000 Sedan.!!!"

Love my Chevy Malibu!

By on Friday, April 17, 2015

Pros: "great on gas, roomy, nice size trunk"

"I have 2015 Malibu LS, I bought it brand new 2 months ago. Very nice looking car and it handles the road very well. I am a Chevy girl, I traded my 2002 Malibu that I purchased in 2001 so I drove it 14 years! Love my Malibu!!!! Great for road trip!!!"

One of the best cars on the market

By on Saturday, March 21, 2015

Pros: "Strong engine when paired with the dual exhaust."

Cons: "Back seat and soft wheels"

"This is a great car with a great engine. The 2.5 liter 4 cylinder with the dual exhaust is truly wonderful. The engine pulls hard all the way to the 7000 rpm redline when needed or will cruise all day long at 80mph while returning 36mpg. I love all of the features on this car that I wasn't able to get in the completion at the same price point. The Bluetooth audio works perfectly evertime and sounds great. The styling is very good and looks great right after it is washed. Several times the valet will park the car in front of the BMWs and Mercedes because it is such a good looking car. The only draw backs to this car is the back seat is a little cramped but not as much as the magazines lead you to believe. My 6'4'' father has sat back there and was very comfortable. And the wheels are very soft and vunerable to curb rash. Overall this has been a great car that I look forward to keeping for a very long time"

Poor handling and uncomfortable

By on Saturday, January 17, 2015

Pros: "Sharp looking fuel milage"

Cons: "Poor handling and comfort"

"This car follows grooves in the road. Like a motor cycle. Very uncomfortable . Other reviews say fuel mileage is poor. I am very happy with the mileage. Have 2000 miles on and the average mileage is 30.7. Good looking car inside and out but I will be out of it before summer. Just doesn't fit my needs wifi is nice."

Great vehicle for the price.

By on Wednesday, January 14, 2015

"I was most impressed with the interior of this car. It looks very high quality and is very functional. It is an all around great car."

Love it more than my Caddy Best car for the money.

By on Monday, December 22, 2014

Pros: "Lots of cabin storeage bins smooth ride very quiet"

Cons: "Could use more room in the back seat."

"This is my first midsized car I usually buy large but Gas is now a priority.I am very plesantly surprised at this cars fit and finnish.I t also runs great with the turbo,really get some funny looks from those bigger cars as I fly by.Yet the gas milage is still not bad at 25mpg.With my foot in it."

Good vehicle with issues

By on Monday, December 22, 2014

Pros: "quiet, stable on the highway, great turn radius"

"This 2013 Malibu is grossly underpowered, rough idle, engine and transmission do not always talk to one another - can find it has not selected a gear causing close calls in traffic. The overall design is attractive, however the chassis sits too close to the ground, especially the nose cone. always scraping parking lot/road surfaces, especially entrances and exits. also tight when getting in and out of the drivers' position (not a big person, 5'8" 190lbs). Looking to trade..."

Ready to trade

By on Friday, December 19, 2014

"My experience with a 2004 Malibu with 200,000 miles with never a mechanical repair led me to buy the 2014. But the sluggish acceleration, lousy gas mileage, choppy cruise control and uncomfortable interior seats will mean an early trade for this dud. With overall gas mileage at 30.4 mpg with more than 75% long-trip highway driving (2 mpg less than my old 6-cylinder), the car hardly lives up to its overstated claims. For shorter drivers, the longer seat cuts off circulation on long trips, the seat belt cuts across your throat, and the center console is not reachable with the seat forward. Seating is stiff and the leather interior has little semblance of luxury. The lack of built in navigation in an attempt to force the driver to subscribe to the overpriced OnStar service is ridiculous. With the number of recalls on this car in less than a year, the hope of long-term reliability has faded. Looking to trade early."

A Contradictory car

By on Monday, December 15, 2014

Pros: "Exterior styling"

Cons: "Ergonomics, road noise, buzzy engine, auto stop."

"I've had my 2015 Malibu LS for just over a week. Racked up 600 miles so far. Likes: Exterior styling, paint color - Black Granite. First tank of gas = 26mpg. Not bad for brand new engine. Great handling. Fit and finish top notch. Very quiet except for road noise. Dislikes: Horrible ergonomics. Can not get driver seat to my liking. Seat goes up and down, if you go up it feels like your being tipped out of the seat. If you go back, you sink in, Rear seat is an absolute joke. Tried taking friends for a ride and we gave up. Engine noise: Sounds like a bee hive under the hood when you give it the gas, but it does accelerate nicely getting on freeway. HATE - Auto Stop. What a stupid idea, more annoying than helpful. Road Noise is too loud, whatever happened to insulation? So many blind spots and rear view mirror keeps moving around. Wish I had bought a Dodge Charger."

Very happy, but.....

By on Monday, November 17, 2014

Pros: "Looks, value, handling and advanced technology"

Cons: "Disappointing Gas Mileage!"

"Have owned this 2015 vehicle for 3 months. Having been used to a big V8, the Malibu feels noticably under-powered at times, but that was a trade-off I was willing to accept in exchange for gas mileage of 25-36 with an anticipated average of 29 mpg. Unfortunately, I've averaged only 21.6 mpg. YIKES! Other than these two issues, which shall haunt me for years to come,the Malibu is stylish and comfortable."