2013 Chevrolet Malibu

8.0

Based on 113 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Astonishing technology! Unbelievably quiet!

By on Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Pros: "Quiet, performance, economy, ride, handling,"

Cons: "None!"

"I have owned many, many cars. Not always a GM fan. Said I would never buy a new car again! Then I found the Malibu! Bought the Eco version. I haven't been in a car this quiet, over all kinds of road surfaces, since I went on a trip in my friend's Rolls Royce in the 70's! The Malibu is an incredible value platform. The upscale versions of this car are the Buick and Cadillac. This Malibu is the better choice for the money."

Love being back with Chevy!

By on Friday, June 28, 2013

Pros: "Bold Styling, great audio - Smooth quiet cabin."

Cons: "No full moon roof available. No Cooled Leather"

"The car is excellent. I have owned the car for about 3 months now and I can't be any happier with my Chevy. Great standard HP and love the mylink controls. I wish it came with at least 10 gb of HardDrive space to store music but that's fine. Rear legroom isn't a catastrophe as other have mentioned. The driving dynamics are great.. Its quick on the turns and smooth on acceleration. I will be adding an interior light package to the car soon and the Mud Guards. A car can say lots about a person and with bold styling and a bit of trust, I am sure anyone will love driving a Chevy. Mne of course is the LTZ model, I suggest going for the 2LT or higher for the best experience. No Sunroof guys, I am hoping that they one day apply the "Full Sunroof" on this car to complete its look. They shouldn't remove the electronic parking, it gives it class and I enjoy not having that huge crank. The leather seats don't heat up so much but having cooled leather seats would have been a great add-on if available. I left GM cars to try The Chrysler Family and came running back, GM is #1 in my book and plan to buy two more cars within the next 2 years for my siblings Chevy Cruze and Spark for the New grads!"

Midsize comfort with compact size fuel efficiency!

By on Wednesday, May 08, 2013

"I own the 2013 Chevrolet Malibu Eco (2SA equipment package) and couldn't be happier. This Malibu is the quietest interior of any vehicle I've owned. The new Chevrolet MyLink radio is fantastic and I use the hidden compartment behind the radio all the time. I'm currently getting right at 36 MPG on the highway and have an overall average of 27 MPG. If you are in the market for a midsize car and want the latest technology, luxury features like a sunroof, back-up camera, and heated leather seating, and great fuel efficiency, then you should consider the 2013 Chevrolet Malibu."

very satisfied

By on Monday, April 01, 2013

Pros: "good price, able to buy american again"

Cons: "rear legroom a little tight"

"If you are looking for value then the Malibu is it. We looked at mostly compacts before an ad that priced the malibu LS at 19 got us. I don't know if I would be happy paying mid 20's for this car, but the LS has more than enough room and features to be a bargain at around 20. I'm averaging 29mpg mostly highway driving which I feel is good since the sticker says 27 average. The backseat seemed a little cramped(I'm 5'11") but the Optima's did too. Some of the professional reviews of this car seem overly harsh considering the competitors don't even come close when it comes to pricing, which was our biggest factor. If you want a fair priced sedan with quite a good list of standard features and decent gas mileage that can easily hold three child seats the Malibu LS is for you."

Classy Premium Car

By on Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pros: "My Link, quiet comfortable ride, looks, trunk"

"Have owned the 13 Malibu LTZ for over 2 months. The car looks great and has received many compliments and looks. White diamond tricoat with brownstone leather. Love the my link that provides hands free calling and brings up my phone's call list on the screen. Push button start with keyless entry with very comfortable memory seats are a plus. Have two car seats in the back. Large trunk and very quiet quiet on the road. Premium radio is great. The LTZ has all the features inside and out of a car costing thousands more including 18" wheels, dual chrome tailpipes with chrome accents. Love the car and plan to keep it for a long time."