2013 Chevrolet Malibu

8.0

Based on 110 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

This is my best Malibu by far!

By on Thursday, April 30, 2015

Pros: "Fun and enjoyable to drive!"

Cons: "Navagation, back seat cup holder location"

"This is my 3rd Malibu. Had a 2006, 2011, and now the 2015. The 2006 and 2011 were base models and I enjoyed both of them. This time I decided to upgrade to the 2015 Malibu 3LT and I am very happy that I did. It has a 4 cylinder turbo engine with dual exhaust and it is quick. It is butte red metallic and is very sporty looking and feels sporty when driving it. I have been averaging 22 mpg in the city and about 31 MPG on the highway. The leather appointed seats are very comfortable. I like the way it lets me set my work phone and my personal phone up on the Bluetooth. The navigation system needs some work as far as finding some addresses, but the map is pretty cool as it will indicate certain points of interest on it, such as near by banks, gas stations, etc. I enjoy the remote start both with the On Star app and my key since it helps on cold days, especially with heated seats. On hot days it helps also, with cooling the car. I don't like that they took away the extra storage compartments, such as on the dash and the extra one on the console that I had with the 2011. I also don't like that you can't use the cup holders in the back if you have 3 people sitting back there since the cup holders are now in the middle, but if you have just 2 sitting back there not only can you use the cup holders, but you have storage. Other than that, I just simply love this car!"

great car

By on Friday, April 24, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "has an air pump need a spare tire"

"Love love this car. Had only one problem with my 2013 malibu LT, when I bought it about 3 days later my wheel well was flooded, found out one of the pressure valves was bad had it replaced. No other problems rides quite and smooth don't know why other people are having issues. It's got a 4 cylinder what do you expect..but this engine is great sometimes I feel I got a 6 cylinder. No power lost when you punch it from a full spot.....love it"

Drives so well!

By on Monday, April 20, 2015

Pros: "Awesome"

Cons: "no cons"

"Handles amazingly, great gas milage, you'd think this was a expensive sports car, not a $20,000 Sedan.!!!"

Love my Chevy Malibu!

By on Friday, April 17, 2015

Pros: "great on gas, roomy, nice size trunk"

"I have 2015 Malibu LS, I bought it brand new 2 months ago. Very nice looking car and it handles the road very well. I am a Chevy girl, I traded my 2002 Malibu that I purchased in 2001 so I drove it 14 years! Love my Malibu!!!! Great for road trip!!!"

One of the best cars on the market

By on Saturday, March 21, 2015

Pros: "Strong engine when paired with the dual exhaust."

Cons: "Back seat and soft wheels"

"This is a great car with a great engine. The 2.5 liter 4 cylinder with the dual exhaust is truly wonderful. The engine pulls hard all the way to the 7000 rpm redline when needed or will cruise all day long at 80mph while returning 36mpg. I love all of the features on this car that I wasn't able to get in the completion at the same price point. The Bluetooth audio works perfectly evertime and sounds great. The styling is very good and looks great right after it is washed. Several times the valet will park the car in front of the BMWs and Mercedes because it is such a good looking car. The only draw backs to this car is the back seat is a little cramped but not as much as the magazines lead you to believe. My 6'4'' father has sat back there and was very comfortable. And the wheels are very soft and vunerable to curb rash. Overall this has been a great car that I look forward to keeping for a very long time"