2012 Chevrolet Malibu

Based on 581 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

I love my Malibu.

By on Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pros: "Comfort, handling, luxury features, quiet."

Cons: "Nothing."

"The Malibu is absolutely the best car I have ever owned (which includes a Mustang and two Volvos). It rides and handles like a dream. I feel absolutely safe. It has plenty of power. (Careful: The smooth ride is deceptive; I got a speeding ticket.) It is absolutely silent inside. I can drive at high speed on the expressway, turn the radio down and keep up a normal conversation. The power seats are infinitely adjustable in all directions, including a power lumbar support. With the tilt/telescope wheel, anybody would be comfortable in this car on a long drive. I love the XM Sirius radio and the OnStar directions are well worth the fee. It is a very beautiful car; I love the look of it. Construction quality is fine and solid; fit and finish compares with a European luxury sedan. I have put 26,000 miles on this car in nine months. I commute a hundred miles a day. In the Malibu, all that driving is actually enjoyable. I get about 28 mpg overall. Storage with the fold down rear seat is amazing; I have actually hauled lumber in it. No, I do not work for GM or a dealer; I just love the car that much."

Absolutely love my Malibu

By on Friday, December 30, 2011

Pros: "great gas mileage, smooth ride"

"I have no complaints for this car. I bought it new in 2010 and have no regrets. I have been in an accident and I believe if I was in any other car I would have had serious medical issues, as the van that hit me was totaled and my car need few repairs. Everything has held up amazingly, there is absolutely nothing I would change."

Best Buy

By on Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"Best buy I have ever made as cars go. I compared this to every other car in it's class before I purchased, the value was unbeatable. Japan's mid-size cars were considerably more expensive with less features, even in the fully loaded models. I can understand why, they have the name and record of reliability. I have the utmost faith in my Chevy though, 100,000 mile powertrain is a good confidence booster. Quality seems top notch as this car looks sexy and rides smooth. The styling inside and out is very attractive. The Ford Fusion lacked kick in both the 4cyl and 6cyl models, the Malibu is sluggish in the 4cyl but the 6cyl has a lot of get up. Japanese manufacturers beware: you now have legit competition from Chevrolet in the mid-size car market. As long as I am around to buy automobiles Chevrolet gets the first look from now on."

First new car!

By on Sunday, November 02, 2008

"I love my malibu! I drive 120 miles a day for work, and i average 30-32 on the highway. love this car, great fit & finish, and great looks. some people have asked me why i bought a cadillac, and i look at them and say "it's just a malibu...", and then they realize it is! My favorite thing about it is the chrome. just enough, not too much. especially the chrome wheel covers.... they fool EVERYONE into thinking i spent the big bucks on real chrome wheels... but theyre just covers!"

GLAD I BOUGHT

By on Friday, July 11, 2008

"This vehicle is amazing!!! I'm very happy with my milage as I am averaging 26.5 mpg both city and highway with my V-6. I got the LTZ and could not be more happy with all the equipment and performance. It's a very solid ride that is equally quiet inside. XM is cool and mine also has blue tooth built in so it's aesy to follow the new law here in California. If you are considering a vehicle in this class the Malibu is truely the best in class."