2012 Chevrolet Malibu

Based on 554 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

good car.

By on Monday, December 15, 2014

Pros: "price, features, comfort, mpgs"

Cons: "style is a bit bland, new body in 2013"

"About six months after having bought a kia soul, we sold the soul and bought this Malibu. That was a huge change, and was a good one! although the kia soul was an ok car, we could tell after about a month of driving it that it was not going to hold up very well. This Malibu was a complete change for the better in that regard. The build quality of this car is twice that of the soul. Also, this car has more features, and still cost about the same as what our soul was. We love the Malibu, and haven't had any problems with it. In the 5 months that we have owned it, we have put over 15k miles on it, and they have been a joy. overall, its been a really good car, and we would recommend it to anyone."

Good car easy to drive

By on Saturday, December 13, 2014

Pros: "Easy to drive - good gas millage - roomy"

Cons: "With 2011 year only - blind spots - hydro plaining"

"This has been a good car for the most part; it gets good gas millage, has decent pickup and go when you hit the gas, roomy enough on the inside- front and back, big trunk too. With the 2011 Malibu, I do have a problem with blind spots, when backing out or trying to pull out into traffic from an angle. Also, the car is so light, that hydro plaining has been a scary experience with this car. This is my 3rd Malibu, both of my previous Malibus' have been Excellent cars with no problems, the 2011 is the only one that has had these problems."

Good car, but...

By on Sunday, December 07, 2014

Pros: "Generally a great car overall"

Cons: "headlamp design means $200 repair bills!"

"Changing headlamps is a nightmare in this car. You have to take the whole front end apart, which is a dirty trick if you ask me. Other than that it's a great car, comfy, roomy, good on gas, handles ok, and reliable so far. I'd give it a 9 if not for the not-user-friendly headlamps."

Great car

By on Sunday, November 30, 2014

"Its been a good car overall. All I've done is put tires on it and a new battery"

Bought my HYBRID Used

By on Sunday, November 23, 2014

Pros: "feels tight, comfortable size,"

Cons: "cup holders in door and not big enough."

"I bought this car used. I find it to be one of the tightest used cars I have bought. Other than the fact that the cup holders are not sufficient and spill everything I put in them, as they are in the door, it has everything well placed. I Love the controls on the steering column for the radio and cruise control, and the features of the radio such as automatically lowering when at a lower speed. The gas Mileage is various as I am on the highway and city streets at various times. Overall, I am perfectly happy with this car and have already recommended it to friends. There is no information that i could find as to how many of the HYBRID were made. But It is wonderful."