2012 Chevrolet Malibu

Based on 532 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

By on Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Love It

By on Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"I haven't had this car but a week, but I totally love it. Chevrolet did a great job in redesigning the Malibu. I test drove a Ford Fusion, Nissan Altima, the Malibu and an Impala. I also looked at the Pontiacs. The Malibu won me over. Its exterior is sporty but classy looking and the interior doesn't lack anything at all. I love the two-tone leather. It drives and rides great!"

Everything, but the paint !!!

By on Thursday, May 08, 2008

"I bought the 2008 Malibu in the middle of January, it looked beautiful in the showroom. However I could not get a good look at it outside without snow on it, which is where I should have. Salt and dirt from winter driving hid the fact that the paint on the bumpers doesn,t match the cars body, when noticed and complained, GM and dealer say it,s NORMAL, will not repair. LOOK CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU BUY A GM!!!!!"

wow!

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"Love the tight handling and smooth ride. Lots of storage space. Very stylish! The only thing I would change is the head room when getting in and out of the car. There isn't a lot of space. And you cannot close the vents in the LS model."

Best Car Chevrolet Ever Made

By on Friday, April 11, 2008

"I have been purchasing GM cars for the last 30 years. I can truly say that this Malibu is the best car Chevy has ever made. I have owned a red, 2LT for almost 4 months now and it even gets looks from local Lexus, Infinity, Acura, drivers when I pull up next to them at a gas station. That isn't why I bought it though. I've never owned a 4 cylinder car before --I bought the 4 to save gas now that it's $3.50 a gallon--and I can say I don't miss a 6 cylinder. Traffic is so congested in my area that even a 4 cyl has too much power. Gas mileage has steadily increased while breaking in and I have gotten over 30 mpg on a long trip on the highway recently. Handling is better than expected. It takes the roads curves and quick lane changes better than any car I've ever had. It is also smooooth to drive. Being very quiet inside the cabin is noticed right away when you start driving. You can hold a normal conversation very easily. I didn't get the LTZ as the only interior choices are two- two toned leathers that in my opinion are shockingly ugly. The 2LT's interior is the best looking of them all. I dickered my price down to invoice and also had $2,300 available on my GM card to apply to the purchase. The price I finally paid was a bargain for such a quality car. This was the best car purchase I have ever made!"