2008 Chevrolet Malibu

Based on 518 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

Chev has a winner!!!

By on Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"I have the LT2 with the V-6 option. I read all the reviews before buying one and I can say that all the reviews are right on the mark. The ride is smooth as silk. A elegantly designed interior. Very quiet inside the compartment. Love the seat lumber and comfort of the seats and the ability of adjusting pedels for my wife. Very nice interior design. The paddles on the steering wheel is another nice idea. You get the best of 2 worlds, automatic and the feel of standard shifting. Getting 19 MPG so far. It has all the safety features I would like in a vehicle. Air bags all around, traction control, stability control, disk brakes all around, adjustable height for seat belts, telescoping wheel and height adjustable, tire inflation alarm, radio controls on steering wheel , rear view mirrors that adjust to rear vision lights automatically, digital read outs on gas milage,oil,outside temperture reading, compass, I could go on & on. Plenty of cup holders on console and on doors. Also in rear. Ample storage in console and glove box. Big trunk and rear seats fold down for long items in trunk. All in all , a very well designed vehicle from Chev. The 6 cyl has tremendous pep. I wanted that getting onto the highways & expressways on Long Island. I've stayed away from Chev for years, not being happy about reviews of various year cars. The 2008 Malibu has restored some faith in me."

American cars are back

By on Sunday, May 25, 2008

"I use to drive only honda's. American cars are back with this homerun. The car has good pickup, style and luxery. I love my new Cherolet Malibu!"

By on Saturday, May 24, 2008

By on Saturday, May 24, 2008

My new baby

By on Friday, May 23, 2008

"I first saw the new Malibu on display in my local mall and I couldn't believe that it was a Chevy-it looks like something much more expensive. My husband and I compared side view photos of a Lexus that he likes and they look very similar. I'm a stay at home mom, so we couldn't afford to spend a fortune on a new vehicle. We wanted something affordable and safe, that got good gas mileage. Never did I imagine that we could get all of that in car that is actually nice to look at and doesn't feel like a boring family car. Beautiful styling! Nice interior, has all of the must-have features. It is so much fun to drive! I will be driving my kids around in this car, so the safety features are very important to me. The Malibu has ABS, Stabilitrak, OnStar, Five-Star safety ratings all around, and side curtain airbags. The remote start is a nice perk. All of this at an amazing price...bravo GM! We traded a Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited in on a 4 cyl. LT1 in Silverstone Metallic with an Ebony interior for a price I'd never think possible for such a nice car. It's fun to see other drivers checking out my car, since there aren't many Malibus on the road yet. I'd recommend this car to any of them!"

See if you qualify for