2015 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $26,477 - $27,056.

10/7.8

Based on 43 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

Great Car!

By on Friday, November 01, 2013

Pros: "Great ride, quiet, and styling."

"A home run. Chevy knocked it out of the ball park on the first pitch."

Best Vehicle I have ever owned

By on Friday, November 01, 2013

"Took delivery about a month ago and I must say this is an outstanding car. This is the first car I have ever brought and had no regrets. The ride, safety features and design are exceptional. GM did an outstanding job in designing this vehicle."

First sedan to ever own...

By on Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pros: "Tons of room, luxurious, beautiful styling, price"

Cons: "Absolutely nothing"

"The vehicles I've had for the past ten years or so have been Sierras, Silverados, Tahoes, and bigger SUV's and trucks. I totaled my 2007 Tahoe and needed something different, and I'm very happy I decided to go with the Impala 2LZ. Sometimes, it feels like I have more shoulder, leg, and head room in my Impala than I did in my Tahoe. The 3.6L engine has very sufficient horsepower and torque, rated at 305/264, and the fuel economy is excellent for a car this size with that much power. I can easily average 22 mpg in the city, and averaged 32 mpg on a straight highway trip (it's rated at 19/29). The steering and handling feels precise and in control of the road, regardless of whatever curves and sudden stops are ahead of you. I can spin around corners at 40 miles an hour without slowing down. The cabin is extremely spacious and luxurious, with soft touch materials and unique stitching integrated into the doors and across the entire dash. Ambient blue lighting lights all four doors and the dash at night. The trunk is massive. The back seats fold completely flat, without being on an incline for max cargo space. Chevrolet MyLink is extremely intuitive with all the ways I can connect, navigate, make calls, control the radio. The navigation feature is very easy to read and understand, while giving you an attractive three dimensional map with 3D buildings. The voice recognition in the vehicle is much more receptive than I expected, and I use it all the time. Keeping your eyes on the road is easy, because you can control virtually everything on your steering wheel. Audio, phone, navigation, and vehicle info are all accessible through your steering wheel controls. The rising screen that hides additional storage is very useful, as I have been putting my phone charger there and other various items that otherwise would be laying in the middle compartment/cupholders. Rear leg space is more than enough, and you can fold down the rear headrests for better visibility out of the back glass. Ventilated seats, electric tilt, telescopic, and heated steering wheel, 3 USB ports, 12 way power seating on front seats, 11 speaker Bose, push button start, and a long list of very luxurious features sold me on this car. Though I was a bit skeptical about the new safety features at first(forward collision alert, lane departure warning, rear cross traffic alert), they've also been very useful, and I use them more than I thought I would. And I haven't even mentioned what an absolutely beautiful car it is, from front to back. The LED headlights and LED daytime running lamps make this car stand out, night or day. It even has LED tail lights. The LTZ's will add the chrome on the lower grille, mirror caps, handles, and body moldings. People compliment me every day on my Impala. This car is BEAUTIFUL. And it rides and handles better than a Lexus ES350. I know because I'm in the car business. You'll love this car. No doubt about it."

Superb vehicle

By on Friday, September 13, 2013

Pros: "The best American Bang for your buck on the market"

"Chevrolet has done a great job on the redesign. The car is perfect. Its fit and finish is better than some German cars. It has every feature you would expect in a 60K luxury car and more. The Leather is soft and the seats are ventilated.The Nav is easy to operate. It even has a heated steering wheel. The interior is comfortable, the ride is quiet. Handling is very responsive. There are practically no blind spots for somebody who is short. This is a full package at the 2LTZ level. Lastly, it looks great. You will be sold after seeing and driving the 2014 Impala."

Congratulations Chevrolet..."World Class"

By on Thursday, September 12, 2013

Pros: "Looks, Rides & Drives the BEST for <$40K...period."

Cons: "The "My Link" is nice but needs refinement."

"YES...for sure this is the finest car we've ever owned or driven at the 30 - $40.000 cost level. The accolades for this car are numerous here among the KBB reviews and anywhere else you want to research. If you are considering a larger car or scaling down from a SUV you MUST take this car for a test drive. Chevrolet has never built a car of this refinement level before now. The only way to fully appreciate the refinements is to DRIVE IT! Then open the trunk, fold the rear seat backs down and look at the cargo capacity :) Do that walk around the car a couple of times checking out the body lines and front looks...WOW. This IS a totally new redesign car from the bottom up and front to back. Unless you just must have that Cadillac look and name plate, you can save some $$ by driving this CHEVROLET. We absolutely love our 2014 Impala LTZ. Go check 'em out and see what YOU think."