2015 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $26,116 - $26,739.

10/7.8

Based on 53 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

I love my impala

By on Thursday, April 23, 2015

Pros: "Great smooth ride, very roomy interior"

Cons: "sometimes the radio can be slow to respond"

my beautiful impala

"I love everything about this car. I have had it for almost a year and still love driving it. This is the best driving and riding car in its class. If you are Considering buying one, all I can say is you will not be disappointed. After purchasing mine, my sister-in-law bought one as did my daughter. We are all very happy with our choice."

my beautiful impala

Best most comfortable riding vehicle ever

By on Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pros: "Ride comfort ,5 star safety rating,quality"

Cons: "19: wheels,low resale value"

Panoramic Sunroof

"I purchased this 2014 2LTZ Chevy Impala 2 months ago and it is everything that Consumers Reports reported it to be.It is probably the most comfortable riding car I have ever driven.I traded a 2015 Avalon Limited Model for this Impala and there is no comparison between these two cars for ride.The Avalon with only 18" wheels and it's stiff suspension is the worst riding car I have ever owned,the reason I traded down for a new 2014 Impala.Even with the 19" wheels which are not needed, the Impala is much more comfortable.The Impala 2LTZ has so much more equipment on it than the Avalon Limited Model and sells for alot less. This 2014 Impala is really a luxury class car compared to the Toyota Avalon."

Panoramic Sunroof

A Pleasant Surprise

By on Monday, April 13, 2015

Pros: "Ride, handling, luggage capacity, interior design"

Cons: "rear visibility(Camera helps) Lack of snob appeal"

"I initially liked the design of the new 2014 Impala I bought, but driving and using it in everyday travel was far beyond my greatest expectations. The ride, instrument ergonomics, handling and functional use as a family sedan is just superb. The lack of body roll in curves is better than most cars that cost double. My other car is a Mercedes Benz S 550 and I find myself driving this car a majority of the time. The quality of this car is a big secret in the marketplace ."

Shopped XTS First Bought identical equip 18K Less

By on Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Pros: "Probably walk all over my 65 Impala 327 4spd"

Cons: "2 critical recalls in very short period of time."

"I Enjoy this car. Owned for six months. Strangers at parking lots comment on its good looks. Last New Impala I bought was a red 65 fastback. I loved that car but there is no comparison to my new LTZ V6. Drove the XTS, the Impala matches its ride and response. At 18K less it has better interior ergonomics and all the bells and whistles. Only Complaint the Vehicle was recalled after I signed the papers delaying delivery for 1 day."

Same as Cadillac XTS But less money great car

By on Friday, March 20, 2015

Pros: "Great car for money"

"Just drive it."

Compared to other luxury cars a fantastic value

By on Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Pros: "Great handeling and fun to drive"

Cons: "19" wheels are not good on potholes"

"One of the nicest cars I have driven. People who ride in it are amazed at the quality of the car"

Finest company car ever.

By on Sunday, March 01, 2015

I don't own this car

Pros: "Fun and comfortable."

Cons: "slow verbal response with sound system."

"Very pleased with Impala. Early 2014 with almost 70,000 miles. Other than a few bulbs going out, no problem with car and very comfortable and powerful. Plan on buying this car from company. Interior is very roomy and the trunk space sold me on the car to begin with. 28-29 miles per gallon combined."

Highly recommend the new 2014 body design

By on Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Pros: "Design int/ext, loaded w/features, great fuel econ"

Cons: "Chevy my link can be a bit slow, not major though"

"I've never owned a Chevy. I had been pricing 2 year old Mercedes, Audi and BMW's for high 30's. For the same price tag in the high 30's I chose a brand new car, the 2014 Impala LTZ. This car has almost as much as most of those vehicles for the same money but does not require premium gas like those cars. I chose the LTZ top of the line,(6cyl) 20" rims, heated and air cooled seats, completely loaded with Nav with amazing graphics, panorama roof, heated leather wrapped steering wheel, lane departure warning, jet black exterior, Saddle brown leather int, Bose sound system and much much more. I've gotten more compliments on the road and in parking lots than I can count in 7 months. People always compliment on how great it looks. Only minor complaints I have is the Chevy My Link system can be a bit slow sometimes but not terrible, also the voice recognition rarely understands what I'm saying, in which case I'll just call the "onstar" feature and an operator will come over the cars speaker system and you can tell her or him your address for your navigation, they download it right to your car without taking your hands off the wheel. Finally in the very, very cold mornings below freezing, the tires are a bit rough on the bumps until they warm up and soften a bit, but that would be expected with very low profile 20" tires. Next I wish I got the adaptive cruise and accident avoidance system vs. just accident notification. It alerts you if you are approaching another vehicle to fast, but does not have the system that applies the brakes.I believe that is the only feature I don't have but I think is available. The car is front wheel drive but doesn't feel like it unless you really floor on the gas pedal from a stop, very little torque steer. I hope they can add all wheel drive in the future as well. Overall I highly recommend the new Chevrolet Impala for someone that wants great looks, great power, tons of extras and great fuel economy in a larger car, I get 30-32 highway. Chevrolet knocked it out of the park with this car, surprised they haven't marketed it better. Love this car!"

This Car is Good For Me

By on Sunday, January 25, 2015

Pros: "I feel in total control when driving love it(Safe)"

Cons: "when I drive my wife's car I have to change habits"

"Man every time I go somewhere in this car people are asking me hey is that the new Impala. it's beautiful how does it drive. "Great" I just wanted a new car, no one in particular. Then BAM! saw the Impala and was like WOW! Test drove it and man that V6 runs like a V8. I read about some having a problem with the Sun and the dash board. Secret Sun = Sun Glasses.."

Love My Car

By on Sunday, December 21, 2014

Pros: "price, fun to drive"

"I am in love with my 2014 Impala. It is the perfect blend of value, style and excellent driving experience. I feel like everything is wrapped conveniently around me when I drive. I was looking for an affordable luxury and sport car. It is everything I was looking for in a car. I have no complaints about the car."