2014 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $34,182 - $34,943.

10/7.9

Based on 38 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Great reengineering

By on Saturday, August 30, 2014

Pros: "It IS fun to drive."

Cons: "Rear chest belts are not accomodating for tall"

"Bought the car in November. It purrs like a cat. The engine is very responsive and powerful. Interior noise is very low at highway speeds. Some noise transfer on concrete streets because of the low profile tires but the handling is terrific, especially for a front wheel drive. Overall, the vehicle is very quiet and a pleasure to drive.I don't transport a lot of people but when I do, my passengers offer compliments on the layout and roominess of the cabin. The seating throughout is very comfortable, The trunk space is incredible. Can't say enough about the car. My only gripe is that the rear shoulder belts are not comfortable for tall passengers. This is due to the low design of the back rest. Love the rear back up camera and programmable vehicle features. Try it."

awesome car doesnt remind me of a rental car

By on Monday, July 28, 2014

Pros: "awsome design and is a rush to drive"

Cons: "i have no complaints"

My new IMPALA

"This car is the ultimate rush to drive for being a 4 door sedan also it doesn't remind me of a rental car or police car to like it is to drive it"

My new IMPALA

This is the best car I have owned - fun to drive

By on Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pros: "Good price - fun to drive - outstanding design"

Cons: "It takes a while to appreciate all the electronics"

"This car is an outstanding value, with new design features that are superior to the Impala 2013 and other vehicles with similar price tags. The 305 hp, V6 engine provides plenty of acceleration and still manages to obtain in excess of 33 mpg on the highway. The car has a quiet cabin making it a pleasure to drive while listening to my favorite music recorded on a USB drive from my IPOD music library. I purchased the advanced safety package and premium seating which enhances both comfort and safty."

Nice job GM and now, very competitive

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "Power, handling, mileage, trunk space"

Cons: "Firm leather seating that becomes uncomfortable"

"Very surprised with 31 mpg (really) based on actual fuel usage -- not optimistic computer. Just completed a 2,800 trip, with over 650 lbs of passengers/cargo, and up to 950 lbs maximum over 600 miles of trip (also used A/C for 70% of trip). Only downside experienced related to slightly firm leather seating that can get uncomfortable after a few hours of driving. Overall quality automobile that moved me back to GM. You'd like it, if you try it."

Terrible interior design

By on Tuesday, July 01, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "none"

Cons: "comfort, visibility, entry/exit"

"I just had the extreme misfortune to rent a 2014 Chevy Impala. What ever happened to ergonomic engineering? I am 5 ft. 9in, average weight. It was almost impossible to get in and out of the car. The steering wheel can be barely raised. When you lower the seat to exit, it becomes so low that you must strain to get over the door sill. The driver seat is not centered between the door and the console. It is so close to the console that my knee rubbed against the console constantly. Visibility to the rear and rear sides is horrible. I don't understand why anyone would purchase this car."

Was Not Crazy When I Bought It

By on Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Pros: "Great Style, Ride, Comfort & Room"

Cons: "Trade In Value Not Very Good"

"Everyone Said I Was Crazy When I Traded My Avalon For An IMPALA. No Way. It Was A Good Trade. I Got The LTZ Fully Loaded With Even The Double Sunroof. I Sure Like The Way It Handles On The Highway & Freeway. The Ride Is Quiet, Smooth & Comfortable. It's Roomie & Very Stylish Like Some Of The High End Euro Luxury Cars. Also Has Very Good Trunk Space. I Like The Lay Out Of The Dashboard. I Never Use The 85 Fuel. The Gas Mileage Wasn't Great - Unleaded Is Best. If You Buy One "HAPPY MOTORING""

Great Automobile

By on Friday, April 04, 2014

Pros: "Styling, acceleration, comfortable, quiet, value"

"there isn't any bad talk- a great car with better new exterior have the luxury of a high end sedan. It drives really excellent on flat roads here in North Dakota even gravel roads this car ride performance beats the dust. Seats and navigation both very well plus the NAV system has everything perfect through the touch screen include a Popup screen. Interior quiet...Overall car looks outstanding I have every available option on the 2LTZ model. Cooled, heated seats are the best works remarkably good on different climates. rearview camera is definitely excellent too with those green lines on showing me backing out driveway or parking lot its bigger enough although have to check surroundings anyway because doesn't detect every object behind the vehicle. Bluetooth best in saying command and programs my iPhone inside the navigation screen so well...Voice recognitions for all the important electronics using are really crystal clear includes (Bluetooth and Navigation). I'm in love with this car love everything about my Impala new styling, totally aerodynamic looks and sportier with a fully loaded luxury interior so best in its class."

Huge Step Forward - Best Chevy Ever

By on Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Pros: "Looks great inside and out."

Cons: "no AWD option"

"went from 2010 Cadillac CTS to 2014 Chevy Impala - don't regret a thing. The Impala has everything and more than the CTS - essentially the same engine. XTS with Chevy Logo..."

Great ride...Great vehicle

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "bit wind noise"

"this car is a blast I traded a 2011 Tahoe on a more fuel efficient car as Impala. Didn't purchase car because saving gas bought it from having much better features and rides 10x better than other Chevy cars owned in later years that is the reason switched from a car to SUV but when test drove Impala was pleased on lots new stuff for a more expensive car for the money. It drives handles great controls are simple using with having all the goodies. Impala tends have a more quiet ride best performance includes excellent safety ratings traffic crossing alert, blind spot warning and moving object detection. It also was available in a navigation system, iPod/USB interface, rearview camera, blue tooth, steering controls and more. I love this great vehicle on so much advanced features seems like a Cadillac ATS (twin badge) having styling and lots of new interior options in its class. The Impala is a beautiful car gets over 35 miles per gallon with a V6 engine its so powerful and fast under lots of excellent acceleration on a smooth ride gives. I highly recommend it to anyone looking at a great luxury car for the money."

Much better than the 09 malibu I traded in.

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "Its great for long drives"

Cons: "No tinted glass"

"The Impala is a joy to drive. I love the V6! And has a lot of room inside and heated seats and cooled seats too!"

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next