2014 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $28,701 - $29,528.

10/7.9

Based on 59 Ratings for the 2014 - 2016 models.

This is a Chevy? wow whats next?

By on Thursday, November 14, 2013

Pros: "The entire car PERIOD"

Cons: "No auto fold in mirrors."

"For you E 350 owners or BMW 7 series owners you will feel at home in this car easy, and take home so money to boot I have the Pearl white finish, 20's loaded and this car is very impressive inside and out but more so the ride is smooth, the cockpit is extremely quite love the auto start, heated seats / steering wheel but the brake warning and all around view is incredible to see in action and I have already been spared one accident thanks to this warning system. The Bose system is insane; this car push’s the “perfect car” envelope to its very limits. The my link is beyond impressive, no wonder they won the best in show award at the consumer electronics show …Chevy really hit a home run, and I am not a Chevy homer. Drive one and see for yourself! Good by Germans and Japanese I’m back on the American Train!"

Congratulations Chevrolet..."World Class"

By on Thursday, September 12, 2013

Pros: "Looks, Rides & Drives the BEST for <$40K...period."

Cons: "The "My Link" is nice but needs refinement."

"YES...for sure this is the finest car we've ever owned or driven at the 30 - $40.000 cost level. The accolades for this car are numerous here among the KBB reviews and anywhere else you want to research. If you are considering a larger car or scaling down from a SUV you MUST take this car for a test drive. Chevrolet has never built a car of this refinement level before now. The only way to fully appreciate the refinements is to DRIVE IT! Then open the trunk, fold the rear seat backs down and look at the cargo capacity :) Do that walk around the car a couple of times checking out the body lines and front looks...WOW. This IS a totally new redesign car from the bottom up and front to back. Unless you just must have that Cadillac look and name plate, you can save some $$ by driving this CHEVROLET. We absolutely love our 2014 Impala LTZ. Go check 'em out and see what YOU think."

Cudos GM..Nice!

By on Monday, June 24, 2013

Pros: "just an very well packaged vehicle"

"I have always owned v8 cars..from Lincoln to Cadillac..I purchased this vehicle over the Chrysler 300 ( i traded a 2009 Limited).Great stereo..outstanding gas mileage and absolutley vault quiet at highway speeds..Eye catching design..There is nothing like the MY Link system on the market that does half as much..Way too go GM."

Spacious, quiet, great looking and fun to drive

By on Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pros: "Great looking, fun to drive, quiet and spacious"

Cons: "Lacks a V-8 option"

"I was originally deciding between a Chrysler 300C or Cadillac XTS, then I saw the 2014 Impala at the car show in January 2013. I waited patiently until Spring/Summer 2013 for the new models to come out. After a few test drives, I was convinced the Impala was the car for me. For those considering an XTS, compare them to the Impala (I've got the fully loaded LTZ model) and you will find that they are very similar vehicles - inside and out(I'm aware they are both built by GM). So far so great. The pick-up is good, though I wish they offered a V-8, the exterior is nice and the interior is well built, quiet and roomy. No complaints thus far. I'll check back in if the car has any problems. Hopefully the previous poster that had problems just got a lemon because *knock on wood* I haven't had ANY problems."

Was Not Crazy When I Bought It

By on Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Pros: "Great Style, Ride, Comfort & Room"

Cons: "Trade In Value Not Very Good"

"Everyone Said I Was Crazy When I Traded My Avalon For An IMPALA. No Way. It Was A Good Trade. I Got The LTZ Fully Loaded With Even The Double Sunroof. I Sure Like The Way It Handles On The Highway & Freeway. The Ride Is Quiet, Smooth & Comfortable. It's Roomie & Very Stylish Like Some Of The High End Euro Luxury Cars. Also Has Very Good Trunk Space. I Like The Lay Out Of The Dashboard. I Never Use The 85 Fuel. The Gas Mileage Wasn't Great - Unleaded Is Best. If You Buy One "HAPPY MOTORING""