2014 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $28,835 - $29,512.

10/7.9

Based on 44 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

This is a Chevy? wow whats next?

By on Thursday, November 14, 2013

Pros: "The entire car PERIOD"

Cons: "No auto fold in mirrors."

"For you E 350 owners or BMW 7 series owners you will feel at home in this car easy, and take home so money to boot I have the Pearl white finish, 20's loaded and this car is very impressive inside and out but more so the ride is smooth, the cockpit is extremely quite love the auto start, heated seats / steering wheel but the brake warning and all around view is incredible to see in action and I have already been spared one accident thanks to this warning system. The Bose system is insane; this car push’s the “perfect car” envelope to its very limits. The my link is beyond impressive, no wonder they won the best in show award at the consumer electronics show …Chevy really hit a home run, and I am not a Chevy homer. Drive one and see for yourself! Good by Germans and Japanese I’m back on the American Train!"

One great car!

By on Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pros: "Styling, Drive, Ride, Value, Comfort"

Cons: "Navigation / My Link"

"I was skeptical about buying this car, being the first year for the redesign. I saw this right after the NY Auto show and fell in love and had to buy it. I was torn between the Chrysler 300 and Ford Taurus. I did drive the Cadillac XTS and felt like I was driving a couch. The 300 did drive and ride really nice and the quality seemed very high. I found the Taurus nice but the ride and feel very stiff and jerky as far as when you pressed the pedal. Once I drove the Impala LTZ2 it was the perfect balance of pickup, handling and feel. I also really loved the styling. I have never had a car where I have gotten so many looks and complements. I bought the Navy with the tan leather interior. It reminds me of the kind of tan color the brits used in old MG's. Maybe Chevy needs to offer English racing green to complete the package. I've already put on 13,000 miles. I do a lot of highway driving. My gas millage has been anywhere from 24 when doing mostly city driving to mostly around 28 with highway / city driving. I have the V6. To me that is great millage. I do have a heavy foot. I find the front seats VERY comfortable. I prefer it to my X3. Everything works great except for the navigation/my link. I've talked to GM about it and my dealer. They tell me there will be a fix coming but not as of yet. The map always goes to the closest view. I also hate a voice to tell me where to go, so I always turn it off. Yet it comes back on sporadically. It also resets my settings. I know this is a software bug and will be fixed soon. I love having on call where I can just ask for directions to be sent to my car rather than to input the info myself. When I have put the info in myself it is very easy and picks it up quickly. I do find the system as a whole slow to respond. I hope too this would be fixed with a software update. Even with this small problem I would rate the car a BUY! I have not enjoyed a car this much since my first BMW. The radio is great. I have the Bose system and the sound quality is great. I connect both my phone and iPod. The trunk is huge! I love the clamshell closure. It allows great access to the trunk. I say the folks at Chevrolet did an outstanding job with creating the new Impala. No foreign car can come close."

Incredible Car in Every Way!

By on Friday, August 30, 2013

Pros: "99% of everything!"

Cons: "Wish it was offered with All-Wheel drive"

"This is an incredible car. Let me first say that I have owned many top notch cars throughout the years. I have owned Mercedes, BMW, Jaguar, Porsche & a few others. I only mention this because I have 1st hand knowledge to compare the Impala against. After owning many high end, foreign cars, I decided that it might be best to support an American Manufacturer. I am surprised to report that the Impala is superior to any of the cars that I have owned. The car is extremely quiet, the ride quality is superb, the looks of the car is a real head turner, the fit & finish of the interior is attractive and comfortable, the "bells & whistles" of the "my link" system are great and easy to use, and the gas mileage is great, considering the power of the V6 engine. I have been averaging 25 mpg in town & 31 mpg on the highway. GM has hit a home run in every way. I feel that we should support American companies. If you feel the same way, the new Impala should be on your list of "test drives" when considering purchasing a new car. I'm sure you will be as happy as I am if you decide to own this car!"

Cudos GM..Nice!

By on Monday, June 24, 2013

Pros: "just an very well packaged vehicle"

"I have always owned v8 cars..from Lincoln to Cadillac..I purchased this vehicle over the Chrysler 300 ( i traded a 2009 Limited).Great stereo..outstanding gas mileage and absolutley vault quiet at highway speeds..Eye catching design..There is nothing like the MY Link system on the market that does half as much..Way too go GM."

You will not be disappointed

By on Monday, September 02, 2013

"This is the first car that I have owned where I opted for all the options. I did so because General Motors did a great job with the redesign of the Impala. The previous editions of the Impala were lack luster as they had very little “ummph” in the interior and exterior. Whereas this new Impala is awesome and eye dropping. For starters the spacious interior makes this a great car to travel in. The interior materials in this car are soft and supple and the way they blended the Mojave interior in my car is just amazing. The black, gray and peanut butter colors make for an awesome visual statement. I have room aplenty now. The Impala allows my two kids to sit far enough apart and I am now free of the he/she hit me problems! The exterior lines are aggressive, and add complexity to the car. The infotainment system is great and easy to manage. The metallic blue paint job on mine coupled with the chrome makes the car sparkle in the sun. Have I mentioned how this car moves yet? While the car will move, it also moves gasoline. This is my only complaint; however, I knew that prior to the purchase. Nevertheless for the first few weeks I had to remind myself not to step on the petal as I wanted to feel the 305 horsepower tear the road up! GM did a great job in its decision to revitalize the Impala brand. The aesthetics of the car are great traded in a 2013 Malibu for this car that I had purchased in February of 2013; as the space was somewhat cramped. Purchasing the Impala is and was money well spent."