2014 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $28,862 - $29,515.

10/7.9

Based on 39 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

exactly what I was looking for, plenty of power.

By on Monday, July 08, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "headroom for getting in cramped"

"a little hard to get into is the only complaint. Extremely eyecatching."

First sedan to ever own...

By on Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pros: "Tons of room, luxurious, beautiful styling, price"

Cons: "Absolutely nothing"

"The vehicles I've had for the past ten years or so have been Sierras, Silverados, Tahoes, and bigger SUV's and trucks. I totaled my 2007 Tahoe and needed something different, and I'm very happy I decided to go with the Impala 2LZ. Sometimes, it feels like I have more shoulder, leg, and head room in my Impala than I did in my Tahoe. The 3.6L engine has very sufficient horsepower and torque, rated at 305/264, and the fuel economy is excellent for a car this size with that much power. I can easily average 22 mpg in the city, and averaged 32 mpg on a straight highway trip (it's rated at 19/29). The steering and handling feels precise and in control of the road, regardless of whatever curves and sudden stops are ahead of you. I can spin around corners at 40 miles an hour without slowing down. The cabin is extremely spacious and luxurious, with soft touch materials and unique stitching integrated into the doors and across the entire dash. Ambient blue lighting lights all four doors and the dash at night. The trunk is massive. The back seats fold completely flat, without being on an incline for max cargo space. Chevrolet MyLink is extremely intuitive with all the ways I can connect, navigate, make calls, control the radio. The navigation feature is very easy to read and understand, while giving you an attractive three dimensional map with 3D buildings. The voice recognition in the vehicle is much more receptive than I expected, and I use it all the time. Keeping your eyes on the road is easy, because you can control virtually everything on your steering wheel. Audio, phone, navigation, and vehicle info are all accessible through your steering wheel controls. The rising screen that hides additional storage is very useful, as I have been putting my phone charger there and other various items that otherwise would be laying in the middle compartment/cupholders. Rear leg space is more than enough, and you can fold down the rear headrests for better visibility out of the back glass. Ventilated seats, electric tilt, telescopic, and heated steering wheel, 3 USB ports, 12 way power seating on front seats, 11 speaker Bose, push button start, and a long list of very luxurious features sold me on this car. Though I was a bit skeptical about the new safety features at first(forward collision alert, lane departure warning, rear cross traffic alert), they've also been very useful, and I use them more than I thought I would. And I haven't even mentioned what an absolutely beautiful car it is, from front to back. The LED headlights and LED daytime running lamps make this car stand out, night or day. It even has LED tail lights. The LTZ's will add the chrome on the lower grille, mirror caps, handles, and body moldings. People compliment me every day on my Impala. This car is BEAUTIFUL. And it rides and handles better than a Lexus ES350. I know because I'm in the car business. You'll love this car. No doubt about it."

Amazing Ride!

By on Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, luxurious, fast, handles well, safe"

Cons: "MPG"

"I have only owned this car for two months - but I feel like this is the best car purchase ever! Did you know this is the first American made car to ever beat a luxury brand?? (I have the 2LTZ). The seats are comfy, the back is roomy, and trunk is huge. Small pleasure, but I LOVE the back seat having its own air control. I realize I'm still breaking it in, but I wish there was a little faster response when I floor it- but that I think will come with time - after 5K it should be better. I'm averaging about 26 miles overall. I drive highway to work and run errands on the weekend. My car says I'm getting about 22.3 miles to a gallon in the city. It’s just what they said it would get, so I guess I can't complain - but if you are looking for 30 miles a gallon, not sure this is the one for you. Also, something I found that I didn't notice at first is the front bumper/fascia. If you are someone who pulls all the way into a parking spot, beware running your bumper into the curb - it’s very VERY low... if you catch it on the curb, you might pull the whole front end off. Lastly, I’ve experienced some weird things happening with the front end collision sensor – it goes off at random times- seems like when I’m driving into the sun or something. As a precaution with all the electronics, I ended up purchasing the extended warranty - cause let's face it, with all the computers that run the car, something is bound to stop working in 100K miles. Overall, I love it. Great vehicle for the money!!"

IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SITE!

By on Sunday, May 05, 2013

Pros: "We plan TO SEE THE USA IN OUR CHEVROLET!"

"Had a 2011 Impala LTZ w/low, low mileage (1,800). When we saw this new 2014 Impala LTZ, it just had to be! We were the very first customers to buy the Impala LTZ LZ2 from our local Chevy Dealer. This car almost drives itself. Fully loaded. All the camera's we believe makes this a very safe car. Our Traverse has a rear camera, but this has all around for safety, well worth the money. So sharp. Chevy took this car & totally re-designed it with all the high end options like a Lexus or Caddy would have at half the price. We wanted black leather interior & the dealer found 2 at other dealers. It was tranported, detailed & made ready for us in one day! The Glenview Chevy dealer does a great job...5 starts to them. We are grateful & happy to be the first customers to purchase this 2014 Impala LTZ from you. You always make it such an easy & informed decision. Your staff from sales to mechanics & porters are the best! THANKS!"

This is a Chevy? wow whats next?

By on Thursday, November 14, 2013

Pros: "The entire car PERIOD"

Cons: "No auto fold in mirrors."

"For you E 350 owners or BMW 7 series owners you will feel at home in this car easy, and take home so money to boot I have the Pearl white finish, 20's loaded and this car is very impressive inside and out but more so the ride is smooth, the cockpit is extremely quite love the auto start, heated seats / steering wheel but the brake warning and all around view is incredible to see in action and I have already been spared one accident thanks to this warning system. The Bose system is insane; this car push’s the “perfect car” envelope to its very limits. The my link is beyond impressive, no wonder they won the best in show award at the consumer electronics show …Chevy really hit a home run, and I am not a Chevy homer. Drive one and see for yourself! Good by Germans and Japanese I’m back on the American Train!"