2014 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $29,053 - $29,664.

10/7.9

Based on 34 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Terrible interior design

By on Tuesday, July 01, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "none"

Cons: "comfort, visibility, entry/exit"

"I just had the extreme misfortune to rent a 2014 Chevy Impala. What ever happened to ergonomic engineering? I am 5 ft. 9in, average weight. It was almost impossible to get in and out of the car. The steering wheel can be barely raised. When you lower the seat to exit, it becomes so low that you must strain to get over the door sill. The driver seat is not centered between the door and the console. It is so close to the console that my knee rubbed against the console constantly. Visibility to the rear and rear sides is horrible. I don't understand why anyone would purchase this car."

Was Not Crazy When I Bought It

By on Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Pros: "Great Style, Ride, Comfort & Room"

Cons: "Trade In Value Not Very Good"

"Everyone Said I Was Crazy When I Traded My Avalon For An IMPALA. No Way. It Was A Good Trade. I Got The LTZ Fully Loaded With Even The Double Sunroof. I Sure Like The Way It Handles On The Highway & Freeway. The Ride Is Quiet, Smooth & Comfortable. It's Roomie & Very Stylish Like Some Of The High End Euro Luxury Cars. Also Has Very Good Trunk Space. I Like The Lay Out Of The Dashboard. I Never Use The 85 Fuel. The Gas Mileage Wasn't Great - Unleaded Is Best. If You Buy One "HAPPY MOTORING""

Great Automobile

By on Friday, April 04, 2014

Pros: "Styling, acceleration, comfortable, quiet, value"

"there isn't any bad talk- a great car with better new exterior have the luxury of a high end sedan. It drives really excellent on flat roads here in North Dakota even gravel roads this car ride performance beats the dust. Seats and navigation both very well plus the NAV system has everything perfect through the touch screen include a Popup screen. Interior quiet...Overall car looks outstanding I have every available option on the 2LTZ model. Cooled, heated seats are the best works remarkably good on different climates. rearview camera is definitely excellent too with those green lines on showing me backing out driveway or parking lot its bigger enough although have to check surroundings anyway because doesn't detect every object behind the vehicle. Bluetooth best in saying command and programs my iPhone inside the navigation screen so well...Voice recognitions for all the important electronics using are really crystal clear includes (Bluetooth and Navigation). I'm in love with this car love everything about my Impala new styling, totally aerodynamic looks and sportier with a fully loaded luxury interior so best in its class."

Huge Step Forward - Best Chevy Ever

By on Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Pros: "Looks great inside and out."

Cons: "no AWD option"

"went from 2010 Cadillac CTS to 2014 Chevy Impala - don't regret a thing. The Impala has everything and more than the CTS - essentially the same engine. XTS with Chevy Logo..."

Great ride...Great vehicle

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "bit wind noise"

"this car is a blast I traded a 2011 Tahoe on a more fuel efficient car as Impala. Didn't purchase car because saving gas bought it from having much better features and rides 10x better than other Chevy cars owned in later years that is the reason switched from a car to SUV but when test drove Impala was pleased on lots new stuff for a more expensive car for the money. It drives handles great controls are simple using with having all the goodies. Impala tends have a more quiet ride best performance includes excellent safety ratings traffic crossing alert, blind spot warning and moving object detection. It also was available in a navigation system, iPod/USB interface, rearview camera, blue tooth, steering controls and more. I love this great vehicle on so much advanced features seems like a Cadillac ATS (twin badge) having styling and lots of new interior options in its class. The Impala is a beautiful car gets over 35 miles per gallon with a V6 engine its so powerful and fast under lots of excellent acceleration on a smooth ride gives. I highly recommend it to anyone looking at a great luxury car for the money."

Much better than the 09 malibu I traded in.

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "Its great for long drives"

Cons: "No tinted glass"

"The Impala is a joy to drive. I love the V6! And has a lot of room inside and heated seats and cooled seats too!"

Outstanding upscale vehicle

By on Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pros: "adaptive cruise control, navigation, controls"

Cons: "ride is harsh,"

"bought my Impala LTZ W/2LZ which has more options and features paid at a great price even this car has a better resale value checking other vehicles found Impala was one of them. It's a sportier automobile very great in all bells and whistles includes Navigation, heated/ventilated seats, heated mirrors, traffic crossing alert, LED lights, USB port, Pandora capability, Bluetooth, rearview backup camera, gets over 34 mpg while available with adaptive cruise control. Impala is a more top of the line car, handles at best except what I don't know in which can't find out even has bad tires or suspension needs uptight because it doesn't have the performance ride should as is overall a great car for the money feels like I'm driving on a flat road living in a city the streets are fine here maybe I'll replaced some new radials to see if that issue can solved it. Looks more of a Cadillac with all the luxury in class, fit and finish materials are best on this nice car. Taking a long drive definitely fall asleep faster even wouldn't know it because a comfortable car having so much available on it getting LTZ W/2LZ package than have a navigation, heated/ventilated seats, adaptive cruise control, and other great features. I still recommend it although the ride needs to be more firmed."

Best automobile that GM has ever made

By on Saturday, March 15, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "Luxury, controls, more safety, LED lights"

Cons: "2LT missing adaptive cruise control"

"The Impala is totally designed for 2014. This car has lots of bells and whistles...Considered what packages get between (2LT or 2LTZ)get 2ltz be more sportier having adaptive cruise control but if going for 2lt still have great features just be missing out on adaptive cruise control. Its comfortable, navigation system ft. lots of options even other features are great on this beautiful car. Seats are buckets I would considered buying one having (charcoal metallic interior trim) even wood grain goes with the luxury it has on all better fit and finish materials. Impala handles excellent, hugs the highways tight but don't race this car as like its back in 1996 again with the SS model which attended go faster. But the more upgraded new model it was built for highway as an more top of the line careful automobile perfect for a family or a great commuting automobile. Gas mileage is better from previous models gets over 34 or 35mpg now. Styling looks more appealing instead of a depressing bland style the 2006-13 had but now it has changed so much in features and interior is more outstanding. I highly recommend Impala over Toyota or Honda even a GM vehicle in same comparison because would pay a grand having a car with tons of features. Exterior is nice looking LED lights makes have a sportier oriented style and front end similar to Camaro its the best car ever for the value and best price spending."

Tried to sale this lemon back to the dealer!!!

By on Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pros: "Great looks, ok power, would love it if I was 18."

Cons: "Slant of dash reflects sun or blots out the view."

"Ruff ride on on stiff seats with the sun reflecting off the radio backup screen into your eyes. Paint chipping and transmission more tuned to the race side than confort. Stuck a Kleenex in the ashtray door to stop the rattle from cheap plastic. The worse new car I have ever owned! The dealer did offer me 9 grand less than I payed so it sure does not hold value!"

Fun to drive

By on Sunday, February 16, 2014

Pros: "love the front end, fun to drive"

Cons: "wish it had the lower LED lights like the LTZ"

"I just sold my 2000 Impala LS that I drove for l4 years. I bought a 2014 Impala 2LT. It is summit white w/gray leather. What a difference l4 years make. The '14 is much more quiet, smoother ride and more horsepower. Hang onto the steering wheel when you put it to the floor. Not great on snow like my old one but I think with snow tires, that might improve. Love the looks, love the interior and love driving it. I have only had this car for a few days so am anxious what the long term relationship is going to be."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next