2014 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $28,603 - $29,304.

10/7.9

Based on 47 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

Finest company car ever.

By on Sunday, March 01, 2015

I don't own this car

Pros: "Fun and comfortable."

Cons: "slow verbal response with sound system."

"Very pleased with Impala. Early 2014 with almost 70,000 miles. Other than a few bulbs going out, no problem with car and very comfortable and powerful. Plan on buying this car from company. Interior is very roomy and the trunk space sold me on the car to begin with. 28-29 miles per gallon combined."

Highly recommend the new 2014 body design

By on Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Pros: "Design int/ext, loaded w/features, great fuel econ"

Cons: "Chevy my link can be a bit slow, not major though"

"I've never owned a Chevy. I had been pricing 2 year old Mercedes, Audi and BMW's for high 30's. For the same price tag in the high 30's I chose a brand new car, the 2014 Impala LTZ. This car has almost as much as most of those vehicles for the same money but does not require premium gas like those cars. I chose the LTZ top of the line,(6cyl) 20" rims, heated and air cooled seats, completely loaded with Nav with amazing graphics, panorama roof, heated leather wrapped steering wheel, lane departure warning, jet black exterior, Saddle brown leather int, Bose sound system and much much more. I've gotten more compliments on the road and in parking lots than I can count in 7 months. People always compliment on how great it looks. Only minor complaints I have is the Chevy My Link system can be a bit slow sometimes but not terrible, also the voice recognition rarely understands what I'm saying, in which case I'll just call the "onstar" feature and an operator will come over the cars speaker system and you can tell her or him your address for your navigation, they download it right to your car without taking your hands off the wheel. Finally in the very, very cold mornings below freezing, the tires are a bit rough on the bumps until they warm up and soften a bit, but that would be expected with very low profile 20" tires. Next I wish I got the adaptive cruise and accident avoidance system vs. just accident notification. It alerts you if you are approaching another vehicle to fast, but does not have the system that applies the brakes.I believe that is the only feature I don't have but I think is available. The car is front wheel drive but doesn't feel like it unless you really floor on the gas pedal from a stop, very little torque steer. I hope they can add all wheel drive in the future as well. Overall I highly recommend the new Chevrolet Impala for someone that wants great looks, great power, tons of extras and great fuel economy in a larger car, I get 30-32 highway. Chevrolet knocked it out of the park with this car, surprised they haven't marketed it better. Love this car!"

This Car is Good For Me

By on Sunday, January 25, 2015

Pros: "I feel in total control when driving love it(Safe)"

Cons: "when I drive my wife's car I have to change habits"

"Man every time I go somewhere in this car people are asking me hey is that the new Impala. it's beautiful how does it drive. "Great" I just wanted a new car, no one in particular. Then BAM! saw the Impala and was like WOW! Test drove it and man that V6 runs like a V8. I read about some having a problem with the Sun and the dash board. Secret Sun = Sun Glasses.."

Love My Car

By on Sunday, December 21, 2014

Pros: "price, fun to drive"

"I am in love with my 2014 Impala. It is the perfect blend of value, style and excellent driving experience. I feel like everything is wrapped conveniently around me when I drive. I was looking for an affordable luxury and sport car. It is everything I was looking for in a car. I have no complaints about the car."

Absolutely love it

By on Sunday, December 07, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, Fast, Very roomy"

Cons: "No AWD"

"Decided to lease a 2014 Chevy Impala 2LT, I absolutely love it. Wished I would of gotten a 2LTZ thought. But if I decide to get another one when my lease is up I'll def get a LTZ."