2014 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $25,856 - $26,543.

10/7.9

Based on 55 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

9.7/10

Had To Have It

By on Thursday, May 30, 2013

Pros: "Size"

Cons: "Gas"

"I recently purchased the 2013 Malibu and kept it 3 weeks after deciding I want a little bit more power. I worked it out with a dealer to trade for the 2014 impala . Oh my goodness I couldn't be happier. It's very spacious and hugs the road in a curve about as good as my camaro. I think Chevy have out done themselves on this one. If you want something more economical on gas, you might consider waiting on the 4 cylinder later to come or the Malibu ."

Amazing Ride!

By on Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, luxurious, fast, handles well, safe"

Cons: "MPG"

"I have only owned this car for two months - but I feel like this is the best car purchase ever! Did you know this is the first American made car to ever beat a luxury brand?? (I have the 2LTZ). The seats are comfy, the back is roomy, and trunk is huge. Small pleasure, but I LOVE the back seat having its own air control. I realize I'm still breaking it in, but I wish there was a little faster response when I floor it- but that I think will come with time - after 5K it should be better. I'm averaging about 26 miles overall. I drive highway to work and run errands on the weekend. My car says I'm getting about 22.3 miles to a gallon in the city. It’s just what they said it would get, so I guess I can't complain - but if you are looking for 30 miles a gallon, not sure this is the one for you. Also, something I found that I didn't notice at first is the front bumper/fascia. If you are someone who pulls all the way into a parking spot, beware running your bumper into the curb - it’s very VERY low... if you catch it on the curb, you might pull the whole front end off. Lastly, I’ve experienced some weird things happening with the front end collision sensor – it goes off at random times- seems like when I’m driving into the sun or something. As a precaution with all the electronics, I ended up purchasing the extended warranty - cause let's face it, with all the computers that run the car, something is bound to stop working in 100K miles. Overall, I love it. Great vehicle for the money!!"

Superb vehicle

By on Friday, September 13, 2013

Pros: "The best American Bang for your buck on the market"

"Chevrolet has done a great job on the redesign. The car is perfect. Its fit and finish is better than some German cars. It has every feature you would expect in a 60K luxury car and more. The Leather is soft and the seats are ventilated.The Nav is easy to operate. It even has a heated steering wheel. The interior is comfortable, the ride is quiet. Handling is very responsive. There are practically no blind spots for somebody who is short. This is a full package at the 2LTZ level. Lastly, it looks great. You will be sold after seeing and driving the 2014 Impala."

IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SITE!

By on Sunday, May 05, 2013

Pros: "We plan TO SEE THE USA IN OUR CHEVROLET!"

"Had a 2011 Impala LTZ w/low, low mileage (1,800). When we saw this new 2014 Impala LTZ, it just had to be! We were the very first customers to buy the Impala LTZ LZ2 from our local Chevy Dealer. This car almost drives itself. Fully loaded. All the camera's we believe makes this a very safe car. Our Traverse has a rear camera, but this has all around for safety, well worth the money. So sharp. Chevy took this car & totally re-designed it with all the high end options like a Lexus or Caddy would have at half the price. We wanted black leather interior & the dealer found 2 at other dealers. It was tranported, detailed & made ready for us in one day! The Glenview Chevy dealer does a great job...5 starts to them. We are grateful & happy to be the first customers to purchase this 2014 Impala LTZ from you. You always make it such an easy & informed decision. Your staff from sales to mechanics & porters are the best! THANKS!"

The Best Vehicle I have Ever Owned!!

By on Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pros: "Looks, ride, quality!"

"OMG I just traded a 2011 Camaro for the new 2014 Impala 2LT with the V6 and I am just amazed at the overall quality! I have been driving all maked of cars for 45 years and this car just blows me away! It drives like a dream, has an excellent interior, and everyone gives me a second look! The interior is of great quality and room and the trunk is spacious but the outside of the car doesn't look like a big boat! It really drives well! GM really hit a home-run with this car! If you are thinking about buying one of these cars DON'T hesitate!"