2014 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $25,776 - $26,513.

10/7.9

Based on 59 Ratings for the 2014 - 2016 models.

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 | Next

I love my impala

By on Thursday, April 23, 2015

Pros: "Great smooth ride, very roomy interior"

Cons: "sometimes the radio can be slow to respond"

my beautiful impala

"I love everything about this car. I have had it for almost a year and still love driving it. This is the best driving and riding car in its class. If you are Considering buying one, all I can say is you will not be disappointed. After purchasing mine, my sister-in-law bought one as did my daughter. We are all very happy with our choice."

my beautiful impala

Very Pleased with my 2015 Impala LTZ

By on Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Pros: "Affordable luxury/tech features; great ride & MPG"

"I now have 8,000 miles and 6 months on my 2015 Impala LTZ. I chose the 4 cylinder engine for the higher MPG rating. I find the 4 cyl has plenty of power. The engine runs quietly during normal operation and is slightly louder during heavy acceleration. The engine "stop/start" feature works well and helps a little with city MPG. MPG overall has been 27.4 (7,897 miles using 288.2 gallons) with a range of 23.8 MPG (all city) to 32.3 MPG (all highway). Only 2 trips to the dealership: routine oil change / tire rotation and a recall to check exterior door handles (no problems found). I chose the Impala LTZ because the high ratings the car has received; plus the fact that it offers many of the high tech features (blind spot, lane keep, front warning, etc.) and comfort features (memory seat, cooling seats, nav., etc.). The Impala LTZ offers most of the features the luxury brands have, but at a much more affordable price. The Impala has proven to be very comfortable, very quiet, and has an excellent ride. Congratulations Chevrolet, you hit a home run with your 2015 Impala."

Same as Cadillac XTS But less money great car

By on Friday, March 20, 2015

Pros: "Great car for money"

"Just drive it."

Best automobile that GM has ever made

By on Saturday, March 15, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "Luxury, controls, more safety, LED lights"

Cons: "2LT missing adaptive cruise control"

"The Impala is totally designed for 2014. This car has lots of bells and whistles...Considered what packages get between (2LT or 2LTZ)get 2ltz be more sportier having adaptive cruise control but if going for 2lt still have great features just be missing out on adaptive cruise control. Its comfortable, navigation system ft. lots of options even other features are great on this beautiful car. Seats are buckets I would considered buying one having (charcoal metallic interior trim) even wood grain goes with the luxury it has on all better fit and finish materials. Impala handles excellent, hugs the highways tight but don't race this car as like its back in 1996 again with the SS model which attended go faster. But the more upgraded new model it was built for highway as an more top of the line careful automobile perfect for a family or a great commuting automobile. Gas mileage is better from previous models gets over 34 or 35mpg now. Styling looks more appealing instead of a depressing bland style the 2006-13 had but now it has changed so much in features and interior is more outstanding. I highly recommend Impala over Toyota or Honda even a GM vehicle in same comparison because would pay a grand having a car with tons of features. Exterior is nice looking LED lights makes have a sportier oriented style and front end similar to Camaro its the best car ever for the value and best price spending."

Great Car!

By on Friday, November 01, 2013

Pros: "Great ride, quiet, and styling."

"A home run. Chevy knocked it out of the ball park on the first pitch."

This is the best car I have owned - fun to drive

By on Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pros: "Good price - fun to drive - outstanding design"

Cons: "It takes a while to appreciate all the electronics"

"This car is an outstanding value, with new design features that are superior to the Impala 2013 and other vehicles with similar price tags. The 305 hp, V6 engine provides plenty of acceleration and still manages to obtain in excess of 33 mpg on the highway. The car has a quiet cabin making it a pleasure to drive while listening to my favorite music recorded on a USB drive from my IPOD music library. I purchased the advanced safety package and premium seating which enhances both comfort and safty."

Best GM Car in years!

By on Saturday, January 04, 2014

Pros: "Great looking car!"

Cons: "NONE"

"Have been purchasing GM cars for over 30 years. The finest fit and finish of all of them."

Great reengineering

By on Saturday, August 30, 2014

Pros: "It IS fun to drive."

Cons: "Rear chest belts are not accomodating for tall"

"Bought the car in November. It purrs like a cat. The engine is very responsive and powerful. Interior noise is very low at highway speeds. Some noise transfer on concrete streets because of the low profile tires but the handling is terrific, especially for a front wheel drive. Overall, the vehicle is very quiet and a pleasure to drive.I don't transport a lot of people but when I do, my passengers offer compliments on the layout and roominess of the cabin. The seating throughout is very comfortable, The trunk space is incredible. Can't say enough about the car. My only gripe is that the rear shoulder belts are not comfortable for tall passengers. This is due to the low design of the back rest. Love the rear back up camera and programmable vehicle features. Try it."

awesome car doesnt remind me of a rental car

By on Monday, July 28, 2014

Pros: "awsome design and is a rush to drive"

Cons: "i have no complaints"

My new IMPALA

"This car is the ultimate rush to drive for being a 4 door sedan also it doesn't remind me of a rental car or police car to like it is to drive it"

My new IMPALA

best car ever

By on Wednesday, November 05, 2014

I own this car

"Since I was 16 all I had was trucks. I was leary when I bought this car but I must say I am very happy with it. Great gas mileage,roomy and a very comfy drive is above par. I have owned chevy's ford's and dodge's but this car is the best IMO."

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 | Next