2014 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $26,354 - $26,881.

10/7.9

Based on 32 Ratings for the 2014 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

My First American car in 30 years

By on Monday, December 09, 2013

Pros: "drive, price, interior, info system, engine"

Cons: "none noted yet"

"After driving many fine cars I decided this year to try the Impala based on a couple of review and test drive. I am amazed at how this car matches and exceeds most cars with which I am familiar. I currently own a Mercedes 2012 S 550 and while it heavier and has a great ride I find myself driving the Impala much more. The nimble handling, the power of the V6, ride comfort and storage space make this a car that is an almost unbelievable value. It really is fun to drive. Additionally the quality and beauty of the interior as well as a first rate Nav and info system to include Bose sound are lagniappe to an already quality machine. I love this car!!"

Dash that reflects the sun

By on Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pros: "Nice ride, great looks"

Cons: "bad dash design, low front end, motor is to loud"

"The reviews I read are not the car I bought. Mine the sun blots out the radio rear camera and the chrome also reflex's into your eyes. Don Ringler in Temple said the 4 is the only moter for this years and its has power if you want to wind it out and hear not the big sound of old but singer sewing machine that needs oiling. Two are 3 times a day the front end drags the ground, I know our streets are bad but the Buick never did that one time. If the sun had been out when I test drove it I would not own it now!"

Amazing Ride!

By on Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, luxurious, fast, handles well, safe"

Cons: "MPG"

"I have only owned this car for two months - but I feel like this is the best car purchase ever! Did you know this is the first American made car to ever beat a luxury brand?? (I have the 2LTZ). The seats are comfy, the back is roomy, and trunk is huge. Small pleasure, but I LOVE the back seat having its own air control. I realize I'm still breaking it in, but I wish there was a little faster response when I floor it- but that I think will come with time - after 5K it should be better. I'm averaging about 26 miles overall. I drive highway to work and run errands on the weekend. My car says I'm getting about 22.3 miles to a gallon in the city. It’s just what they said it would get, so I guess I can't complain - but if you are looking for 30 miles a gallon, not sure this is the one for you. Also, something I found that I didn't notice at first is the front bumper/fascia. If you are someone who pulls all the way into a parking spot, beware running your bumper into the curb - it’s very VERY low... if you catch it on the curb, you might pull the whole front end off. Lastly, I’ve experienced some weird things happening with the front end collision sensor – it goes off at random times- seems like when I’m driving into the sun or something. As a precaution with all the electronics, I ended up purchasing the extended warranty - cause let's face it, with all the computers that run the car, something is bound to stop working in 100K miles. Overall, I love it. Great vehicle for the money!!"

This is a Chevy? wow whats next?

By on Thursday, November 14, 2013

Pros: "The entire car PERIOD"

Cons: "No auto fold in mirrors."

"For you E 350 owners or BMW 7 series owners you will feel at home in this car easy, and take home so money to boot I have the Pearl white finish, 20's loaded and this car is very impressive inside and out but more so the ride is smooth, the cockpit is extremely quite love the auto start, heated seats / steering wheel but the brake warning and all around view is incredible to see in action and I have already been spared one accident thanks to this warning system. The Bose system is insane; this car push’s the “perfect car” envelope to its very limits. The my link is beyond impressive, no wonder they won the best in show award at the consumer electronics show …Chevy really hit a home run, and I am not a Chevy homer. Drive one and see for yourself! Good by Germans and Japanese I’m back on the American Train!"

Great Car!

By on Friday, November 01, 2013

Pros: "Great ride, quiet, and styling."

"A home run. Chevy knocked it out of the ball park on the first pitch."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25