2014 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $26,012 - $26,719.

10/7.9

Based on 58 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

Great ride...Great vehicle

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "bit wind noise"

"this car is a blast I traded a 2011 Tahoe on a more fuel efficient car as Impala. Didn't purchase car because saving gas bought it from having much better features and rides 10x better than other Chevy cars owned in later years that is the reason switched from a car to SUV but when test drove Impala was pleased on lots new stuff for a more expensive car for the money. It drives handles great controls are simple using with having all the goodies. Impala tends have a more quiet ride best performance includes excellent safety ratings traffic crossing alert, blind spot warning and moving object detection. It also was available in a navigation system, iPod/USB interface, rearview camera, blue tooth, steering controls and more. I love this great vehicle on so much advanced features seems like a Cadillac ATS (twin badge) having styling and lots of new interior options in its class. The Impala is a beautiful car gets over 35 miles per gallon with a V6 engine its so powerful and fast under lots of excellent acceleration on a smooth ride gives. I highly recommend it to anyone looking at a great luxury car for the money."

My First American car in 30 years

By on Monday, December 09, 2013

Pros: "drive, price, interior, info system, engine"

Cons: "none noted yet"

"After driving many fine cars I decided this year to try the Impala based on a couple of review and test drive. I am amazed at how this car matches and exceeds most cars with which I am familiar. I currently own a Mercedes 2012 S 550 and while it heavier and has a great ride I find myself driving the Impala much more. The nimble handling, the power of the V6, ride comfort and storage space make this a car that is an almost unbelievable value. It really is fun to drive. Additionally the quality and beauty of the interior as well as a first rate Nav and info system to include Bose sound are lagniappe to an already quality machine. I love this car!!"

Finest company car ever.

By on Sunday, March 01, 2015

I don't own this car

Pros: "Fun and comfortable."

Cons: "slow verbal response with sound system."

"Very pleased with Impala. Early 2014 with almost 70,000 miles. Other than a few bulbs going out, no problem with car and very comfortable and powerful. Plan on buying this car from company. Interior is very roomy and the trunk space sold me on the car to begin with. 28-29 miles per gallon combined."

Nice job GM and now, very competitive

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "Power, handling, mileage, trunk space"

Cons: "Firm leather seating that becomes uncomfortable"

"Very surprised with 31 mpg (really) based on actual fuel usage -- not optimistic computer. Just completed a 2,800 trip, with over 650 lbs of passengers/cargo, and up to 950 lbs maximum over 600 miles of trip (also used A/C for 70% of trip). Only downside experienced related to slightly firm leather seating that can get uncomfortable after a few hours of driving. Overall quality automobile that moved me back to GM. You'd like it, if you try it."

Fun to drive

By on Sunday, February 16, 2014

Pros: "love the front end, fun to drive"

Cons: "wish it had the lower LED lights like the LTZ"

"I just sold my 2000 Impala LS that I drove for l4 years. I bought a 2014 Impala 2LT. It is summit white w/gray leather. What a difference l4 years make. The '14 is much more quiet, smoother ride and more horsepower. Hang onto the steering wheel when you put it to the floor. Not great on snow like my old one but I think with snow tires, that might improve. Love the looks, love the interior and love driving it. I have only had this car for a few days so am anxious what the long term relationship is going to be."

Great Automobile

By on Friday, April 04, 2014

Pros: "Styling, acceleration, comfortable, quiet, value"

"there isn't any bad talk- a great car with better new exterior have the luxury of a high end sedan. It drives really excellent on flat roads here in North Dakota even gravel roads this car ride performance beats the dust. Seats and navigation both very well plus the NAV system has everything perfect through the touch screen include a Popup screen. Interior quiet...Overall car looks outstanding I have every available option on the 2LTZ model. Cooled, heated seats are the best works remarkably good on different climates. rearview camera is definitely excellent too with those green lines on showing me backing out driveway or parking lot its bigger enough although have to check surroundings anyway because doesn't detect every object behind the vehicle. Bluetooth best in saying command and programs my iPhone inside the navigation screen so well...Voice recognitions for all the important electronics using are really crystal clear includes (Bluetooth and Navigation). I'm in love with this car love everything about my Impala new styling, totally aerodynamic looks and sportier with a fully loaded luxury interior so best in its class."

You will not be disappointed

By on Monday, September 02, 2013

"This is the first car that I have owned where I opted for all the options. I did so because General Motors did a great job with the redesign of the Impala. The previous editions of the Impala were lack luster as they had very little “ummph” in the interior and exterior. Whereas this new Impala is awesome and eye dropping. For starters the spacious interior makes this a great car to travel in. The interior materials in this car are soft and supple and the way they blended the Mojave interior in my car is just amazing. The black, gray and peanut butter colors make for an awesome visual statement. I have room aplenty now. The Impala allows my two kids to sit far enough apart and I am now free of the he/she hit me problems! The exterior lines are aggressive, and add complexity to the car. The infotainment system is great and easy to manage. The metallic blue paint job on mine coupled with the chrome makes the car sparkle in the sun. Have I mentioned how this car moves yet? While the car will move, it also moves gasoline. This is my only complaint; however, I knew that prior to the purchase. Nevertheless for the first few weeks I had to remind myself not to step on the petal as I wanted to feel the 305 horsepower tear the road up! GM did a great job in its decision to revitalize the Impala brand. The aesthetics of the car are great traded in a 2013 Malibu for this car that I had purchased in February of 2013; as the space was somewhat cramped. Purchasing the Impala is and was money well spent."

Outstanding upscale vehicle

By on Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pros: "adaptive cruise control, navigation, controls"

Cons: "ride is harsh,"

"bought my Impala LTZ W/2LZ which has more options and features paid at a great price even this car has a better resale value checking other vehicles found Impala was one of them. It's a sportier automobile very great in all bells and whistles includes Navigation, heated/ventilated seats, heated mirrors, traffic crossing alert, LED lights, USB port, Pandora capability, Bluetooth, rearview backup camera, gets over 34 mpg while available with adaptive cruise control. Impala is a more top of the line car, handles at best except what I don't know in which can't find out even has bad tires or suspension needs uptight because it doesn't have the performance ride should as is overall a great car for the money feels like I'm driving on a flat road living in a city the streets are fine here maybe I'll replaced some new radials to see if that issue can solved it. Looks more of a Cadillac with all the luxury in class, fit and finish materials are best on this nice car. Taking a long drive definitely fall asleep faster even wouldn't know it because a comfortable car having so much available on it getting LTZ W/2LZ package than have a navigation, heated/ventilated seats, adaptive cruise control, and other great features. I still recommend it although the ride needs to be more firmed."

Cleanest 2014

By on Friday, February 22, 2013

I want this car

"I've been anticipating the release of this 14' Chevy for about a year now. Been doing research on it since the info first surfaced the Internet. I only hope that when this vehicle enters the market I have enough funds to purchase one. This is truly a dream car. Great job CHEVY!!!!"

Highly recommend the new 2014 body design

By on Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Pros: "Design int/ext, loaded w/features, great fuel econ"

Cons: "Chevy my link can be a bit slow, not major though"

"I've never owned a Chevy. I had been pricing 2 year old Mercedes, Audi and BMW's for high 30's. For the same price tag in the high 30's I chose a brand new car, the 2014 Impala LTZ. This car has almost as much as most of those vehicles for the same money but does not require premium gas like those cars. I chose the LTZ top of the line,(6cyl) 20" rims, heated and air cooled seats, completely loaded with Nav with amazing graphics, panorama roof, heated leather wrapped steering wheel, lane departure warning, jet black exterior, Saddle brown leather int, Bose sound system and much much more. I've gotten more compliments on the road and in parking lots than I can count in 7 months. People always compliment on how great it looks. Only minor complaints I have is the Chevy My Link system can be a bit slow sometimes but not terrible, also the voice recognition rarely understands what I'm saying, in which case I'll just call the "onstar" feature and an operator will come over the cars speaker system and you can tell her or him your address for your navigation, they download it right to your car without taking your hands off the wheel. Finally in the very, very cold mornings below freezing, the tires are a bit rough on the bumps until they warm up and soften a bit, but that would be expected with very low profile 20" tires. Next I wish I got the adaptive cruise and accident avoidance system vs. just accident notification. It alerts you if you are approaching another vehicle to fast, but does not have the system that applies the brakes.I believe that is the only feature I don't have but I think is available. The car is front wheel drive but doesn't feel like it unless you really floor on the gas pedal from a stop, very little torque steer. I hope they can add all wheel drive in the future as well. Overall I highly recommend the new Chevrolet Impala for someone that wants great looks, great power, tons of extras and great fuel economy in a larger car, I get 30-32 highway. Chevrolet knocked it out of the park with this car, surprised they haven't marketed it better. Love this car!"