2014 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $26,086 - $26,639.

10/7.9

Based on 34 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

Terrible interior design

By on Tuesday, July 01, 2014

I don't own this car

Pros: "none"

Cons: "comfort, visibility, entry/exit"

"I just had the extreme misfortune to rent a 2014 Chevy Impala. What ever happened to ergonomic engineering? I am 5 ft. 9in, average weight. It was almost impossible to get in and out of the car. The steering wheel can be barely raised. When you lower the seat to exit, it becomes so low that you must strain to get over the door sill. The driver seat is not centered between the door and the console. It is so close to the console that my knee rubbed against the console constantly. Visibility to the rear and rear sides is horrible. I don't understand why anyone would purchase this car."

Was Not Crazy When I Bought It

By on Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Pros: "Great Style, Ride, Comfort & Room"

Cons: "Trade In Value Not Very Good"

"Everyone Said I Was Crazy When I Traded My Avalon For An IMPALA. No Way. It Was A Good Trade. I Got The LTZ Fully Loaded With Even The Double Sunroof. I Sure Like The Way It Handles On The Highway & Freeway. The Ride Is Quiet, Smooth & Comfortable. It's Roomie & Very Stylish Like Some Of The High End Euro Luxury Cars. Also Has Very Good Trunk Space. I Like The Lay Out Of The Dashboard. I Never Use The 85 Fuel. The Gas Mileage Wasn't Great - Unleaded Is Best. If You Buy One "HAPPY MOTORING""

Great Automobile

By on Friday, April 04, 2014

Pros: "Styling, acceleration, comfortable, quiet, value"

"there isn't any bad talk- a great car with better new exterior have the luxury of a high end sedan. It drives really excellent on flat roads here in North Dakota even gravel roads this car ride performance beats the dust. Seats and navigation both very well plus the NAV system has everything perfect through the touch screen include a Popup screen. Interior quiet...Overall car looks outstanding I have every available option on the 2LTZ model. Cooled, heated seats are the best works remarkably good on different climates. rearview camera is definitely excellent too with those green lines on showing me backing out driveway or parking lot its bigger enough although have to check surroundings anyway because doesn't detect every object behind the vehicle. Bluetooth best in saying command and programs my iPhone inside the navigation screen so well...Voice recognitions for all the important electronics using are really crystal clear includes (Bluetooth and Navigation). I'm in love with this car love everything about my Impala new styling, totally aerodynamic looks and sportier with a fully loaded luxury interior so best in its class."

Huge Step Forward - Best Chevy Ever

By on Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Pros: "Looks great inside and out."

Cons: "no AWD option"

"went from 2010 Cadillac CTS to 2014 Chevy Impala - don't regret a thing. The Impala has everything and more than the CTS - essentially the same engine. XTS with Chevy Logo..."

Great ride...Great vehicle

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "bit wind noise"

"this car is a blast I traded a 2011 Tahoe on a more fuel efficient car as Impala. Didn't purchase car because saving gas bought it from having much better features and rides 10x better than other Chevy cars owned in later years that is the reason switched from a car to SUV but when test drove Impala was pleased on lots new stuff for a more expensive car for the money. It drives handles great controls are simple using with having all the goodies. Impala tends have a more quiet ride best performance includes excellent safety ratings traffic crossing alert, blind spot warning and moving object detection. It also was available in a navigation system, iPod/USB interface, rearview camera, blue tooth, steering controls and more. I love this great vehicle on so much advanced features seems like a Cadillac ATS (twin badge) having styling and lots of new interior options in its class. The Impala is a beautiful car gets over 35 miles per gallon with a V6 engine its so powerful and fast under lots of excellent acceleration on a smooth ride gives. I highly recommend it to anyone looking at a great luxury car for the money."

See if you qualify for