2014 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $26,054 - $26,661.

10/7.9

Based on 42 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

Love This Car

By on Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Pros: "FUN to drive, power, mileage, striking good looks"

Cons: "low profile tires not very good in snow"

"Bought our 2014 Impala LT V6 in August of 2013. A lot of fun to drive, great performance, astounding mileage, LARGE interior and trunk and great looks. What more can you ask. Over 16,000 miles as of November 2014, taken 2 trips from Michigan to Texas and averaged over 31 MPG for 2700 miles each time. Comfortable ride for 4 adults, luggage for a week and Christmas gifts. Added a set of winter tires as we live in a lake effect snow area, sure footed and reliable car in snow. Highly recommend this car. Many compliments on the Topaz Blue color."

best car ever

By on Wednesday, November 05, 2014

I own this car

"Since I was 16 all I had was trucks. I was leary when I bought this car but I must say I am very happy with it. Great gas mileage,roomy and a very comfy drive is above par. I have owned chevy's ford's and dodge's but this car is the best IMO."

Wait.....it's an impala?? Love this car!!!!

By on Friday, October 24, 2014

Pros: "Quiet, big trunk, fun to drive, spacious, safe"

Cons: "no rain sensor, expensive navigation option"

"First of all, I was never a fan of impalas until I got a ride from a co-worker who rented a 2014 Impala LT. I really enjoyed the ride and decided to go to dealer to test drive one since we were looking for a bigger and safer car after having our first baby. I purchased my 2LTZ used from dealer with 21,000 miles on it and saved a bunch over sticker price. So far I've been very satisfied with this car. If you need a spacious and safe car without paying for an SUV, this is an excellent choice. Things that I love about this car are interior and exterior design, head and leg room both front and back, huge trunk, quiet ride, powerful engine without sacrificing fuel economy much, as well as all the cool features that come with LTZ option. One thing I would change would be to add navigation as a standard option on LTZ without paying extra 2k for it. Also, it would be nice if it had rain sensor."

Nice looking car.The jury is still out on this car

By on Monday, October 06, 2014

"I bought this car a month ago already have had two recalls also it has begun to idle rough. Upon close inspection under the hood I found the wires rapped with cheap looking electrical tape some of which was lose and already falling off. Overall I am not impressed with the quality. Its still to early to tell about long term reliability .On the plus side it a nice looking car."

Great reengineering

By on Saturday, August 30, 2014

Pros: "It IS fun to drive."

Cons: "Rear chest belts are not accomodating for tall"

"Bought the car in November. It purrs like a cat. The engine is very responsive and powerful. Interior noise is very low at highway speeds. Some noise transfer on concrete streets because of the low profile tires but the handling is terrific, especially for a front wheel drive. Overall, the vehicle is very quiet and a pleasure to drive.I don't transport a lot of people but when I do, my passengers offer compliments on the layout and roominess of the cabin. The seating throughout is very comfortable, The trunk space is incredible. Can't say enough about the car. My only gripe is that the rear shoulder belts are not comfortable for tall passengers. This is due to the low design of the back rest. Love the rear back up camera and programmable vehicle features. Try it."