2013 Chevrolet Impala

8.3

Based on 755 Ratings for the 2006 - 2013 models.

Very good car for the money

By on Saturday, August 23, 2014

Pros: "Loaded full sized car at a bargain price"

Cons: "Loud exhaust, rear seat knee room, spoiler"

"Value: Full-sized car at a great price Reliability: Only problem is the recall for ignition Quality is very good - no problems Driving dynamics: Very good handling & control - ride is a little stiff. Exhaust system a little louder than I like. Design: Spoiler takes away from overall design. Door handle sometimes pinches finger. Bright chrome near shifter sometimes reflects sun into my eyes - I put a felt covering over it. Comfort & Convenience: This car has EVERYTHING and that is very convenient. Back seat could use more knee room, Fold down rear seats are great and allows me to haul things almost like a station wagon. Car is loaded and also has a moon roof. Overall: I am very satisfied with this car."

SOLID Value for the money and 300HP

By on Tuesday, August 19, 2014

"How on earth does the kbb review claim this engine is not up to snuff to the Honda or Toyota??? It has 300 hp with plenty of torque and I still avg 28.5 mpg over the last 80,000 miles! There is a lot of bias on these sites and in the car magazines toward Honda and Toyota for some reason. Hands getting greased? All I know is this vehicle has been great. Rides nice, quiet, feels substantial and of course the get up and go is awesome. The only thing I would change would be to beef up the suspension for tighter handling but who drives passenger cars on obstacle courses? If you are driving that hard, you are going to kill someone anyway so SLOW DOWN!!! That means you NY, NJ, MI, OH, TN"

Do not buy!

By on Thursday, August 14, 2014

Pros: "Pretty car"

Cons: "Everything listed"

"I have a 2007 LT. It is the worst car I have ever owned. It will dollar you to death. Between tire pressure sensors, window and lock buttons, junk door hinges, and the a/c door actuators. Not to mention the recall on the ignition switch. That GM doesn't have the parts to fix. Seats are uncomfortable. No leg room for tall people or children. There is always something messing up on the car. Ruined my image of Chevrolet. Will not buy another Chevy product. If you buy on I say good luck to you. Oh yea resale is terrible."

This is a work horse

By on Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Pros: "lot of car for the price"

Cons: "exterior poor designed compared with its competito"

"Pros: Powerfull engine, confy ride some air sound though, more than enough leg & head space, good sound system, plenty of trunk space. in my experience very relaible. Cons: exterior design is not a hook, poor performance on close turns."

Have had no problems with this car.

By on Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Pros: "Good handling and good power."

Cons: "Not enough storage space for maps etc."

"Have owned car for 1 year and have put 18,000 mile on it. Other than changing oil and filter have had to nothing else to the car. Handles nice, has good power for the Pa. hills,had a 4 cylinder Honda before this. Car was great but a 4 cylinder for all the hills just doesn't cut it for me. Am completely satisfied with the Impala so far."