2012 Chevrolet Impala

8.3

Based on 762 Ratings for the 2006 - 2013 models.

GREAT VALUE, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, DESIGN, COMFORT

By on Saturday, August 30, 2014

Pros: "GREAT GAS MILEAGE, GREAT COMFORT AND DRIVABILITY"

Cons: "NONE WHATSOEVER"

2012 IMPALA LTZ EVERY POSSIBLE OPTION FROM FACTORY

"WE HAVE LEASED CHEVROLET IMPALA'S FOR YEARS AND FINALLY BOUGHT OUR OWN VEHICLE. GREAT VALUE FOR THE MONEY."

2012 IMPALA LTZ EVERY POSSIBLE OPTION FROM FACTORY

Inside noise

By on Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Pros: "Beautful color"

Cons: "Loud road noise and the defrosters"

ice on wiper blades

"The road noise inside the car with everything turned off and all the windows rolled up is terrible. If I drive a long way and I don't have the radio on I sometimes wear earplugs because it's so loud. Even when I'm at a stop, the road noise from other cars is loud as well. The dealership said there is nothing they can do. Also the wipers ice up really bad, even though new blades were put on, they're the type that's not supposed to ice up and the defrosters were going full blast most of the time. Again the dealership said the defrosters were working fine."

ice on wiper blades

Very good car for the money

By on Saturday, August 23, 2014

Pros: "Loaded full sized car at a bargain price"

Cons: "Loud exhaust, rear seat knee room, spoiler"

"Value: Full-sized car at a great price Reliability: Only problem is the recall for ignition Quality is very good - no problems Driving dynamics: Very good handling & control - ride is a little stiff. Exhaust system a little louder than I like. Design: Spoiler takes away from overall design. Door handle sometimes pinches finger. Bright chrome near shifter sometimes reflects sun into my eyes - I put a felt covering over it. Comfort & Convenience: This car has EVERYTHING and that is very convenient. Back seat could use more knee room, Fold down rear seats are great and allows me to haul things almost like a station wagon. Car is loaded and also has a moon roof. Overall: I am very satisfied with this car."

SOLID Value for the money and 300HP

By on Tuesday, August 19, 2014

"How on earth does the kbb review claim this engine is not up to snuff to the Honda or Toyota??? It has 300 hp with plenty of torque and I still avg 28.5 mpg over the last 80,000 miles! There is a lot of bias on these sites and in the car magazines toward Honda and Toyota for some reason. Hands getting greased? All I know is this vehicle has been great. Rides nice, quiet, feels substantial and of course the get up and go is awesome. The only thing I would change would be to beef up the suspension for tighter handling but who drives passenger cars on obstacle courses? If you are driving that hard, you are going to kill someone anyway so SLOW DOWN!!! That means you NY, NJ, MI, OH, TN"

Do not buy!

By on Thursday, August 14, 2014

Pros: "Pretty car"

Cons: "Everything listed"

"I have a 2007 LT. It is the worst car I have ever owned. It will dollar you to death. Between tire pressure sensors, window and lock buttons, junk door hinges, and the a/c door actuators. Not to mention the recall on the ignition switch. That GM doesn't have the parts to fix. Seats are uncomfortable. No leg room for tall people or children. There is always something messing up on the car. Ruined my image of Chevrolet. Will not buy another Chevy product. If you buy on I say good luck to you. Oh yea resale is terrible."