2011 Chevrolet Impala

8.2

Based on 883 Ratings for the 2006 - 2013 models.

Awesome car

By on Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pros: "great price,fun to drive"

Cons: "front seat cup holder positioning could be better"

"I previously owned a 2007 Impala LT great car depnedable reliable and when I needed it to get up and go she did.Well it got totaled earlier this year so my search was on for a new vehicle and I found the 2012 Impala LTZ and it is fantastic.If you find an Impala that was taken care of buy it you will not regret it."

Impala

By on Friday, July 12, 2013

Pros: "comfort"

"Drives like a full frame car. Very smooth rides great for long trips. Great trunk space, roomy interior, looks great all around."

Really have enjoyed this car

By on Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pros: "Price, MPG, Size, and Style"

Cons: "None I could really think of"

"I bought a 2008 Impala with 18,000 miles on it. It was the very first used car I ever bought. I must say that I really have enjoyed this car from day one. It's price was decent paid right at $17,000 for it but it runs just like a brand new car. Very good on gas I'm getting over 30mpg on the hwy and 25 mpg in the city. It doesn't cost an arm and a leg to fill up the tank also. The back seats are good size I have two baby car seats back there. The car has plenty of room I'm 6'3'' 205 and space is no problem. The trunk size is nice also with all the baby equipment we haul around. The only bad thing is right after I bought the car I was taking a road trip and a rock flew from a truck and cracked one of my head lights. I really like this car. If they keep building them like this one I may never purchase a brand new car again."

Incredible Driving Experience w/ Excellent Stereo

By on Sunday, March 23, 2014

Pros: "Power, Handling, Fun to drive, sound system, space"

"I bought this vehicle to get out of a Yukon XL that I had for snow up North and was I ever surprised by it's handling ability's and get up and go. Corvettes, and Porche vehicle owners always wanted to know what I had under the hood because I was so fast off the line. Going around corners like your on rails, and then when your doing 75 on the highway and need a little extra to get passed left lane hogs; it is all there for you with a minor push of the gas pedal. One time, I was on the road and very tired and there were no hotel rooms. I put down the back seats and stretched out using the trunk and I am 6'2" long and yet I still had tons of room to move around and get a good nights sleep!! With A/C off cruising at 70 mph my gas mileage would be near 27mpg and with air on around 24mpg. Not bad for so much power. The only thing I miss from my previous vehicle was riding up high, otherwise I think the Impala is a steal at any price. If you want a Corvette and can't afford one, buy the Impala as it will fly just like a sports car, but for a lot less dollars out of your pocket. Great comfort, excellent sound system, and responds to every demand instantly, with tons of extra room. It's like having a pick-up truck, that shaped like a sporty car, with the handling of a Corvette. How could you ever go wrong."

one of my best in 50 years of driving

By on Monday, August 20, 2012

Pros: "good price, decent gas mileage & lots of room."

Cons: "none come to mind"

"I have owned many cars over the years. Previouly had a Buick LaCrosse. This is right up there in overall comfort & performance. ( Well not near as fast as a GTO I once owned) This 2011 Impala is very comfortable & handles nice for a sedan. I use it part time in my work & love the big trunk. It is very comfortable especially on long trips.It is an LT model with the luxury package. I can just say it is a great car for the money. I can't wait to see the 2014 model due out next year. My Impala is Red Jewel Tintcoat & I get lots of good comments."