2011 Chevrolet Impala

8.3

Based on 741 Ratings for the 2006 - 2013 models.

Reliability is a great value

By on Friday, July 18, 2014

Pros: "quick, E85, reliable, truck space, handling in sno"

Cons: "road noise, soft suspension, rear view blocked"

"I purchased the Impala new and always used E85. My milage is currently 19.5 a drop from the 20.5 I had been getting for the past 7 years. The car runs great to this day. When merging, speed is no problem. It turns okay and brakes good. The speakers sound good. I have had no problems with the major componentes. It handles well in the snow. Minor problems I have had is a leaky seal (trans.), bad blower motor and a broken wiper transmision arm. To this day the car looks and runs like new."

Best Car Ever

By on Saturday, July 12, 2014

Pros: "Dependable, Comfortable, Roomy"

"I have had no problems with this car. I love it as much as I loved my Buick. Roomy, comfortable, and has cost me very little to maintain."

Love the car don't care for the 2011 Body style

By on Friday, July 11, 2014

Pros: "Reliability, Great families LONG LASTING"

Cons: "2011, don't like the body style"

"I love my reliable spacious car! I just don't care for the body style! I'm looking forward to the 2014 new body style. I paid about 14k for it with 5000 miles on it and hope to get more years out of my car! I've had TONS of luck with Impalas I hope they keep up the quality and affordability! My 2003 lasted until 2012 with only regular wear and tear! I purchased my 2011 in 2012 and hope o drive this one for at least 9 years too!"

Nice car, good mileage, not problems at all.

By on Thursday, July 10, 2014

Pros: "Just a super all around great car"

Cons: "short on head room for a big person"

"We have found our 2006 Impala to be a super great car. No problems, great gas mileage, good starter in Iowa winters as car sits outside. I would certainly buy another Impala."

spacious, comfortable, ecomony, reliable

By on Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Reason: new truck

Pros: "plenty of inside and trunk room"

Cons: "nothing this is a 10"

"this is by far the best mid size car ever. If we didnt need a pickup we would keep this car for at least 12 years."

2007 SS is Rare. Reliable, Quality leather/interio

By on Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Pros: "spacious, quick, when loaded & wheels looks $$$$$$"

Cons: "has cup holders front and rear (ha ha)ssssssssssss"

"My 2007, 2008, 2009, are rare which I love. I also own a 2003 mustang which is also a great car but many are around. It's a shame more people took so long to want the Impala SS and they had to stop production due to slow sales. Well my value went high once they re released more impala SS again in 2014. I bought it new in 2007 and bought the extended warranty-which I suggest if you plan on keeping an American car for 8 years. I bought the 8 year extended warranty with 100,000 for only $1,100 from a different chevy dealership which saved $500. I love it. I plan to keep this car for another 8 years cause it only has 60,000 miles and its cool to have a rare car and people ask is it really that fast from 2007? Oh Yeah it was rated in the top 10 fastest sedans for under $50,000"

I love this car, it is sporty.

By on Monday, July 07, 2014

Pros: "It has a nice smooth quiet ride, I love to drive"

Cons: "See above at end of my review."

"The exterior is black with a rear spoiler and a moon roof, once you own a car with a moon roof you will never go back. On the interior I love the heated leather front seats and the dual zone heating and air conditioning really comes in handy. It has sirus XM which is totally up to you as to wanting that service or not, it also has a CD player and the speakers are Bose so you know they sound good. The rear view mirror is auto dimming at night which which I had never experienced before I think that is cool this is also where the ON Star controls are located. It has a full leather pkg. On the steering wheel you will find the cruise control buttons on the left, and on the right you can answer the phone and fully control the radio, it also has blue tooth. The child safety locks are very handy when you have a 6 yr. old grandchild who is much faster than me. All four doors have storage spaces for small items, the bucket seat backs also have pockets for books or magazines. the back seat is a bench seat where directly in the middle you can pull down an armrest that contains 2 cup holders. The trunk is huge, but if you need extra space the back seat can be folded down it has a split seat so you don't have to fold the whole seat down. It has many other options also. It is a little hard to see out the back window with 3 headrests. The main reason I am selling the car is because I have some physical limitations that have gotten much worse over the last year and I have trouble getting in and out of the car when I am not feeling well or I would not be parting with this car."

For over 50 age group

By on Monday, July 07, 2014

Pros: "Great for long distance trips"

Cons: "Handling and parking"

"If you are over the age of 50, and not really looking for a race car, this is the ride for you. I love the smooth ride on long distance trips. Not the best gas milage for short trips. Handling and parking can be challenging but overall, well worth the money. I am very pleased with this car."

Rides great, easy to drive

By on Tuesday, July 01, 2014

"Excellent highway vehicle, rear view mirror causes blind spots, wide turning radius, large trunk"

THIS AUTO IS MY PERSONAL AUTO

By on Saturday, June 28, 2014

Pros: "ASKING 11,000.OO"

"THIS AUTO HAS BEEN IN FAMILY SINCE 1 YEAR OLD ALLWAYS GARAGE KEPT @ KEPT CLEAN AT ALL TIMES . MY FATHER RECENTLY LOST EYE SIGHT SO HE IS NO LONGER ABLE TO DRIVE SO I JUST USE THIS AUTO FOR A SECOND BACKUP . KAS CURRENT TAGS @ INSPECTION ."

See if you qualify for