2007 Chevrolet Impala

8.2

Based on 834 Ratings for the 2006 - 2013 models.

Great Vehicle

By on Monday, May 11, 2009

"Economy - MPG average according to the vehicles computer is 27. Vehicle is used for mostly highway driving. Owned vehicle for almost 2 yearts with 32,000 miles. Performance is excellent with the 3.5 liter engine. Ride is very comfortable. Remote start is a blessing on very cold and hot days. Great car value for the money paid."

By on Saturday, May 09, 2009

Best Kept American Secret

By on Tuesday, May 05, 2009

"We bought our 2006 Chevy Impala new. I had always heard good things about the older Impala's as far as dependability and fuel economy. The styling of the new Impala and my experience with its standard 3.5 V6, also used in the 05 Malibu rentals I had driven (lots of power and 33.7 mpg after a week of driving in Orlando) along with the visible quality in fit and finish inside and out were the main deciding factors. After 3+ years of ownership and 70K miles I could not be more satisfied. 33 mpg hwy, 27 mpg avg. I have replaced the tires at 32K miles and changed oil every 3-4K miles and NOTHING else . BF Goodrich Radial TA's I put on at 32K still look new at 70K with no alignments, so don't use Goodyear Allegra's it came with. I've owned Accord's and Camry's and they can't compete with the room and ride. The trunk hold's the same junk my wife had to have her Suburban to carry. We bought the bucket seats but it also still comes in the hard to find 6 pass seating with column shift for those who prefer or need. Don't take my word for it, ask someone you know that owns one. I'd bet they love their Impala too!"

I love my car!

By on Friday, May 01, 2009

"Of course, I bought mine with all the extras(ultra-tinted windows, pumped-up exhaust system and muffler, rims, touch-screen console, etc.) But even with all that it was only $16000! And I love it; it's kinda awkward to park sometimes, but that's just because the world wasn't ready for such an awesome car! it's very roomy, and very comfortable. I would just recommend purchasing a sub-woofer, or some type of bass-boosting system because the bass in the sound system isn't too great as is. Gets good mileage-bought it 4 weeks ago and haven't had to spend more than $25 total on gas(running errands daily with occasional trips to Salinas and Gilroy from Monterey, CA)"

Not a Happy Camper

By on Thursday, April 30, 2009

"Rides rough and has not gotten the gas mileage the sticker had indicated. 23 miles to the gallon going downhill."