2007 Chevrolet Impala

8.2

Based on 831 Ratings for the 2006 - 2013 models.

Had a lot of surprises, all of them good.

By on Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Pros: "This has been a comfortable plesant car to drive."

Cons: "Front brake rotors developed "Hard spots" at 80k"

"With almost 100k miles the only repairs are tires and front brake rotors at 80k and a battery this year. Mileage is much better than expected at 33+ on freeway and 28.8 on the total miles on car to date. It is comfortable and you feel secure while driving."

74000+ miles and no problems

By on Saturday, April 18, 2015

Pros: "Big trunk, adequate power, great MPG and smooth ri"

"en a great car. No problems other than a battery that died."

A reasonably priced comfortable ride.

By on Saturday, April 18, 2015

Pros: "Reasonable price, powerful engine, roomy interior."

Cons: "Interior is noisey, soft suspension."

"I purchased my 2013 Impala LT at a good price, pre-owned with 20,000 miles and with 20 months left on the manufacturers 3 year warranty.The interior is roomy. The front seats are more than enough for me (6'1" 300 lbs) and my wife (average size). The rear seat may be a squeeze for 3 adults but OK for smaller adults and children. The ride is smooth and soft. The suspension is good for straight highway and slower city driving. The interior is not real quiet; you can hear road and wind noise. I really like the V6 (300 hp) engine and 6 speed auto transmission. This car has a lot of power and I still get 22 mpg city and 32 mpg highway. This car does not have all of the latest technology that is available, but, I don't need or want it all. Because the newer Impalas were re-designed with a 4 cylinder engine, I will keep this car for many years."

Three years of driving it, still happy with it

By on Saturday, April 18, 2015

Pros: "great value, solid car, dependable, comfy"

Cons: "poor rear window visibility, only 2 cup holders,"

"Overall a very good car. Got my 2011 Impala in 2012, it was a dealer "demo" with 35k miles. I was wary, as it had been a rental car, but the price was great and, after more than a dozen years of driving minivans I was ready for something that looked less like a soccer mom's vehicle.I've been very happy with it although there are many things I truly miss about the minivan! But this isn't a minivan review so back to the Impala. Other than replacing one set of brakes, we've done nothing but basic maintenance, e.g. regular oil changes. No money spent on repairs which makes me very happy. It isn't real sporty looking in my opinion, doesn't stand out in the crowd especially with the dark blue color mine is, but for me that's just fine. It's very comfy inside once you get in! Decent radio, good heat and air, the car drives and handles well to me. If you like to weave in and out of heavy traffic at high speeds this isn't your best choice, but for normal driving conditions this is a fine car. Cons: poor visibility out the rear windshield. The middle headrest in the back seat really blocks your view. Wish it was removable! This is the car's biggest flaw to me. And for some reason, no matter a person's height, size, age, level of fitness, (and believe me, every possible configuration has ridden in my car) everyone has struggles to get out. Not sure why. I think there's not enough clearance for your knees to just swing in and out of your seat. You sort of have to angle yourself and wedge yourself in and out. My 6'6" sons and my 4'11" very petite mom, and everyone in between, struggles to get in and out. And the fact there's only 2 cup holders in the car is a real bummer. But like I said, overall a good solid car. I've driven it nearly 50,000 miles in the three years I've had it, and its still almost like New."

very comfortable, good cehicle

By on Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Pros: "noce to drive, ride"

Cons: "no blue tooth, gps"

"Car rides, drives good, runs good."

Great Car!

By on Thursday, April 09, 2015

Pros: "reliable, handles amazing in the adverse condition"

Cons: "can't think of any. I have always loved it!"

"2004 Impala (SE) - Just the basic, no fancy bells and whistles. Bought this car in 2008 with 50,000 miles. I was hesitant to buy it because it had super high miles. We now have over 175,000 on it. We are horrible about regular maintenance and ALWAYS HAVE BEEN! Change oil light comes on and we might change it right away and we might drive it for another 3K miles. With 175K miles (other than tires and oil changes) we have only replaced one tie rod. Summer of 2014 we started having occasional problems with the dash gauges (speedometer & temperature) sticking in random places. The security light comes on now and then and occasionally have to wait 10 minutes before the car will start. But all-in-all, with 175K miles, she does just fine as my husbands work car beater! Actually we are looking to purchase another one (slightly newer) for me to drive back and forth to work to save miles on our "family" car."

Really nice car. Very happy.

By on Sunday, April 05, 2015

"We've owned it 18 months and nothing has went bad on it. Change the oil, put new tires and wiper blades on it. More complaints against the dealer that sold it to us. Happy to know Americans are competing."

This has been a wonderful car!

By on Sunday, April 05, 2015

Pros: "dependable"

"This is a well-made and very dependable car."

Good Luxury feel for the money

By on Friday, April 03, 2015

Pros: "motor, looks"

Cons: "body integrity (squeeks and rattles)"

"Bought vehicle when it was 1 year old for only slightly more then 50% of what it sold for new. Great value."

Really love!

By on Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Pros: "Great price, easy turning, accelerates quickly"

Cons: "No back seat cup holders"

"I have always wanted this car and am really happy about it. The check engine light was on when I got it and ended up needing to replace the fuel injectors, it now runs like a champ!!"