2007 Chevrolet Impala

8.3

Based on 745 Ratings for the 2006 - 2013 models.

I love this car, it is sporty.

By on Monday, July 07, 2014

Pros: "It has a nice smooth quiet ride, I love to drive"

Cons: "See above at end of my review."

"The exterior is black with a rear spoiler and a moon roof, once you own a car with a moon roof you will never go back. On the interior I love the heated leather front seats and the dual zone heating and air conditioning really comes in handy. It has sirus XM which is totally up to you as to wanting that service or not, it also has a CD player and the speakers are Bose so you know they sound good. The rear view mirror is auto dimming at night which which I had never experienced before I think that is cool this is also where the ON Star controls are located. It has a full leather pkg. On the steering wheel you will find the cruise control buttons on the left, and on the right you can answer the phone and fully control the radio, it also has blue tooth. The child safety locks are very handy when you have a 6 yr. old grandchild who is much faster than me. All four doors have storage spaces for small items, the bucket seat backs also have pockets for books or magazines. the back seat is a bench seat where directly in the middle you can pull down an armrest that contains 2 cup holders. The trunk is huge, but if you need extra space the back seat can be folded down it has a split seat so you don't have to fold the whole seat down. It has many other options also. It is a little hard to see out the back window with 3 headrests. The main reason I am selling the car is because I have some physical limitations that have gotten much worse over the last year and I have trouble getting in and out of the car when I am not feeling well or I would not be parting with this car."

For over 50 age group

By on Monday, July 07, 2014

Pros: "Great for long distance trips"

Cons: "Handling and parking"

"If you are over the age of 50, and not really looking for a race car, this is the ride for you. I love the smooth ride on long distance trips. Not the best gas milage for short trips. Handling and parking can be challenging but overall, well worth the money. I am very pleased with this car."

Rides great, easy to drive

By on Tuesday, July 01, 2014

"Excellent highway vehicle, rear view mirror causes blind spots, wide turning radius, large trunk"

THIS AUTO IS MY PERSONAL AUTO

By on Saturday, June 28, 2014

Pros: "ASKING 11,000.OO"

"THIS AUTO HAS BEEN IN FAMILY SINCE 1 YEAR OLD ALLWAYS GARAGE KEPT @ KEPT CLEAN AT ALL TIMES . MY FATHER RECENTLY LOST EYE SIGHT SO HE IS NO LONGER ABLE TO DRIVE SO I JUST USE THIS AUTO FOR A SECOND BACKUP . KAS CURRENT TAGS @ INSPECTION ."

Good value for the money.

By on Friday, June 20, 2014

Pros: "Great value, good highway driver, power full"

Cons: "Older style, lacks modern upgrades."

"I have the LS model, which is the base model. Has no options such as, outside temp, compass, rear seat fold down cup holders ecy. just basic transportation."

See if you qualify for