2007 Chevrolet Impala

8.2

Based on 835 Ratings for the 2006 - 2013 models.

best car so far

By on Wednesday, October 06, 2010

"its been a verry good car for the money bought it two years ago with 84000 miles on it and it now has 116000miles on it and it still drives like its new"

I love my Impala. I have no regrets buying it!

By on Thursday, October 24, 2013

"I am hard on cars because I travel so much. My car has been amazing. 230,000 miles and counting. It is still in excellent condition!"

I love this car

By on Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pros: "roomy, comfortable ride, good gas mileage"

Cons: "no cup holders in the back seat on the LS"

"I have owned a Honda Accord and it was noisy on the highway and the had several rattels which could not be found! I owned a honda civic which the engine block cracked at 50000 which I found out honda new all along but did not place a recall on. The Impala has a great ride and has been around a long time. The price point was perfect and I feel I got a heavier car than the Honda and it's past record shows that it is a reliable Car. Sorry Honda"

Best car I have ever owned

By on Sunday, December 23, 2012

"I have owned close to 2 dozen cars some new some used, MANY different makes and models. and my 2008 Chevy Impala is by FAR the best of them all. She is my BABY,! I also own an SUV for bad weather and my baby never leaves the garage in bad weather! for the money you can NOT find a better more luxurious feeling car. the control panel is so easy and convenient, the seats so comfortable, and the ride is AMAZING!! I have driven limousines that didn't give this smooth of a ride. It's like driving a cadillac or a Lincoln. I am serious the ride will blow your mind. I had no idea I would buy this car when i began looking, but after test driving several cars from all types of dealers, the SECOND I sat in this car, it was like the car gave me a hug and whispered. I'm you're car! then I drove it and was wowed! I can't recommend the Chevy Impala strongly enough! it's AWESOME!!!"

Chevy Impala Can Not Beat It!

By on Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pros: "GREAT PRICE AND A VERY RELIABLE CAR"

Cons: "NOT FOR PERSON THAT HAS A HARD TIME GETTING IN CAR"

"I love all the functions it shows, mileage, oil, how far you can get on what id in your tank and extras. It has a very nice large trunk. Comfortable to drive and ride in. The power set lets drivers arrange their comfort zone with also a lumbar for your back. My car has 3 outlets in the front and 2 in the back so the kids can always have their games charging while I have my GPS, cell phone and adapter for my MP3 on the radio. I'm happy and so are my kids. There are so many compartments to keep things in like your car chargers, CD's and 2 cup holders in the front! In the back it has 3 seats with 3 head rests and all your extras for car seats. I will keep this car until I run it into the ground. I love Chevy's and find them to last a very long time! As I just made my last payment and it it worth very part I paid for it. That is why I will still keep full coverage insurance on it! It is priceless to me!"