2004 Chevrolet Impala

8.2

Based on 968 Ratings for the 2000 - 2005 models.

Best Car I Owned!

By on Saturday, January 05, 2013

Pros: "Awesome,good pricing,Long-lasting"

Cons: "Anti-theft lock not working"

"I had this car for almost 12 years! It has been my #1 car for that time. VERY GREAT 1ST CARS! My father kept telling me not to buy an Impala but I did anyways. but my power anti-theft lock isn't working."

no muss no fuss, reliable and just wont die

By on Sunday, September 02, 2012

Pros: "mileage, reliability and overall value"

Cons: "no CD player"

"no issues, still getting 28ish highway miles to gallon wth a whopping 203K miles!!! great v-6 engine. Can only hope my next one is this good."

Fantastic car!

By on Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pros: "great A/C, Stereo, runs everyday and still looks g"

Cons: "They don't make this style anymore."

"This car has served 6 people in my family with no issues. It has been to college with 2 kids and still remains a loved tresure by each of us. Easy to maintain and great quality from front to back. The interior still looks new with no dash damage from the Arizona sun. The A/C is very good and all passengers even in 120 degree weather are comfortable. The base stereo is very good and has andled all types of music with no issues. We are extremely pleased with the vehicle and still find it a pleasure to drive as well as look at! No, it is not for sale!"

I love this car so much! It's been the best ever.

By on Monday, August 06, 2012

Pros: "It's all good!"

Cons: "A/C fan is not the strongest."

My 2002 Chevy Impala

"I've driven this car for 7 wonderful years. It has been very reliable & great to drive. I've gotten over 30mpg on long trips, I use the cruise control all the time. 16mpg in town is a bummer though. It's powerful,roomy with tons of storage space. Lots of leg room & comfy seats. Ive always like the way the radio lowers itself when the outside noise lowers, it lowers. I kept all weather tires on it for snow in Utah. It drove and handled great in snow, ice & rainy roads/weather. I'd buy it again but the 2012 Imps have terrible ratings. I truely love this car."

My 2002 Chevy Impala

Good solid car.

By on Thursday, April 05, 2012

"Few problems after early transmission failure at about 30,000 miles. Dealer would not help with problem since it was just over 3 years old."

I would buy 18 of these

By on Monday, February 20, 2012

Pros: "Reliable. Safe. Beastly."

Cons: "Gas mileage has gone from avg. to poor over time."

"I bought this car used. It already had 160,000 miles on it (mostly highway miles--I know the previous owner). I have had it for four years and it is now an 11 year old vehicle. Outside of normal wear and tear/maintenance (oil changes, replacing worn break pads) I have put exactly $60 into this car. I replaced the resonator which had a hole in it and had gotten very loud over a long period of time. The car's performance has been phenomenal. I have never had a problem with it that did not allow me to drive it. It has had minor electrical problems--but considering the age of the car and the price I paid for it, I'm not worried about those kinds of things. The point is, if you are looking for reliability, safety, durability and endurance, this is your car. The thing is a tank. It thinks it is a truck in the snow. It will win in a fight with any other car. I would joust in this thing. Incredible. Superior. Runs like a dream. LOVE THIS CAR!"

One of Chevy's Better Products

By on Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pros: "price mpg comfort space"

"This car has been the most reliable car I have ever owned. I have only had one maintenance problem in the 6 years that I have owned it and that was a small pump in the Trans that needed replacement at about 100000 miles. althought it is showing some age at the moment, I do not intend to sell it. I intend to have it rebuilt and keep it another 6 years. I have the V-Six and I like to brag that my 2005 Impala is a full size car that gets 33 mpg and which is equal to most of the so called compact efficient cars of the recent past"

By on Thursday, February 18, 2010

"bought used the car now has 120000 miles on it no problems ,Great gas MPG 32mpg.. Would buy another ,but for now we drive this one everyday no plans to sell or trade!"

Excellant car

By on Sunday, January 17, 2010

"I bought my Impala used in 2005 with 100k on it from the origional owners who maintained it regularly and took excellant care of it. I have had very few problems with it and now have 145k on it. Still looks great and I would not be afraid to take a trip anywhere in it. Which goes to show if you maintain & take care of a vehicle it will last!! GO CHEVROLET!!USA & PROUD OF IT!!"

BEST CAR EVER MADE

By on Wednesday, May 06, 2009

"2002 Impala. Purchased in 2004. Leather interior, heat seats. Most comfortable ride, awesome gas mileage, fits 3 car seats in the back seat. This car has over 200,000 miles. I have never had to put it in the shop. I have never had to fix anything on it. Ideal for anyone who is looking for a dependable, efficient vehicle. Very sporty looking, awesome safety features. I have 2 children and 2 step-children, and the whole family fits. I Refuse to drive a momma-van. The trunk is amazingly huge. I LOVE IT !"