2001 Chevrolet Impala

8.3

Based on 952 Ratings for the 2000 - 2005 models.

very dependable

By on Saturday, March 07, 2015

Pros: "been a joy to drive"

Cons: "just a little low"

"I would recommend this year to anyone"

I love this car

By on Tuesday, March 03, 2015

"I just inherited this vehicle and drove on long trip from midwest to reno ran great..renoruona"

Wonder car all around!

By on Saturday, February 14, 2015

Pros: "Great on gas, stylish, fast, safe, affordable, fun"

Cons: "No CD player, no cruise control, lil inside luxery"

"My impala is a wonder car. I love it's style, it has a roomy and comfortable interior and a classy exterior that is open to many add on's if your an enthusiast. It is very safe and I feel confidant driving my family around in it. It gets great gas mileage I drive everyday, aprox 45 miles and can go about 8 days before needing a fill up. When I do fill up a tank costs me from 25-30$ which is great even considering that gas prices are down in the USA. Also the car is very reliable, I haven't had any mechanical problems or break downs and even after a high speed hydroplane accident, I was kept totally safe and the only damage was to the body, very good considering I slammed my front end into a guard rail then went into a 720 degree spin bouncing off the guard rail each time I spun around. The car was fixed and back as good as new within a week for just a few hundred bux. It's also a blast to drive, it's very quick with great acceleration. Compared to a ford Taurus or Chevy Malibu this car is a rocket. So overall I love my chevy impala and would suggest on to drivers looking for a fun, stylish, safe and affordable ride. Drive safe my friends! Don't drink and drive, don't text and drive and don't speed. Also be extremely careful in the rain, I was not speeding or distracted at all when my car hydroplaned on the highway while going around a very slight right bend, and once your in a hydroplane all control is lost until your are stopped by another object. So in conclusion I would highly recommend this car. God bless!"

being a good car for me

By on Thursday, February 12, 2015

Pros: "Engine was the best."

Cons: "Electrical Problems turn signal get stock."

"bought it used at 108000 miles and all messed up. I was able to fix the body and drive it for almost 8 yrs 244000 miles."

I would pick-up in a minute and drive West.

By on Thursday, February 12, 2015

Pros: "62 yrs. old, best vehicle ever."

Cons: "one small ping dent on left rear door."

"Bought this car from a trade in from it's original owner. Bought from a dealership, where it had just come from it's initial check-up. It still did not have a price tag on it. I took it for a 2 hr. drive to see my mechanic, and he was impressed. At time of purchase the odom. read 66,850 mi. Since the purchase Iv'e replaced both O2 sensors, lower engine gaskets (small oil leak, went overboard), inner bearings on left front tire, changed tranny fluid, brake fluid, brakes, front struts, tires & frnt. end aliment. I did all these things because I did not know the car and I do things because I believe what you put into something only makes it BETTER!"