1994 Chevrolet Impala

Based on 522 Ratings for the 1994 - 1996 models.

Outstanding vehicle, comfort, ride and power!

By on Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pros: "Great car and fun to drive."

Cons: "Too bad they stopped making them."

"This vehicle has it all. I am the second owner and love the ride on the highway and the power on the street. The LT-1 engine is great on gas and very dependable. I have over 90,000 miles on it and have had no major problems with the vehicle. Too bad they don't make these anymore. This vehicle was used as police cruisers by law enforcement and they will tell you it was a great car."

Room to Zoom

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

"This is my second Impala SS. Have had it 12 years and enjoy every mile. Only problem has been cruise control module went out but was able to replace it with minimal effort"

Great Car with Common Problems

By on Monday, February 04, 2008

"Great car, rides great, roomy, powerful, smooth, very responsive for its size, descent on gas. huge trunk. Takes a beating & keeps on running. No Major Problems except for the common Impala Problems. Intake manifold gaskets leak(Plastic gaskets) notice coolant loss w/ no leak visible. 50k-70k 3.4 &3.8 $800 Body Computer( Intermitten NO START, radio "Locked", Door Locks windows & trunk release act up, guages do not work & a/c problems. 60k-75k $400"

Puzzled

By on Friday, December 28, 2007

"I use to stand by Chevy cars but after reading all the problems other owners had and them being the same as the ones I'm having now, something has to be done. I had to replace the catalytic converter 2 time; had 3 fuel injectors go out; on top of that replace an emission modual as well. This all started after 50,000mls. Is these cars programed to go out at this time?????? Thank god I had an extend warrenty to cover these items but that end in Feb. and I'm affraid for Feb. to come thats when I will have to pay out of pocket. Wish me luck:-("

Favorite car

By on Sunday, September 30, 2007

"I own a 2003 Impala which was bought in 2002 brand new off the floor. Since owning this car I have had nothing but pleasure with it. Very dependable, sturdy, reliable,...what more can I say...the best car Ive ever owned in 30 years! I do have regular maintenance done on it and I think that is what keeps her going so strong. Great on gas mileage (if you drive sensible) on the highway and city. Very comfortable to ride in and drive. With the drop down backseats I can haul what I need. I take it camping with me and my two large dogs and all the camping equipment fit very nicely. I love my car and would not trade it in for anything else...not even a new impala."