2011 Chevrolet HHR

8.2

Based on 824 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Great car and features for the dollar

By on Saturday, July 06, 2013

Pros: "Very versitale - good gas mileage"

Cons: "Front rotors and axles"

"This is the best nearly new vehicle I ever bought. Go with the LT or better. Features great for the $$. Mine has ridden and driven so smooth and quite from day one. Be prepared to have the front rotors turned or replaced every 30K miles. Watch for a roar from the front drivetrain. This most likely will be a front axle hub but it is a cheap and easy fix if you do it yourself. I got 62k miles out of the factory tires. So pleased with them I put the same tires on it again. 60K miles again. At 130K miles I would leave today for California. Great - Great car."

Very happy with the car but have a problem

By on Monday, June 25, 2012

Pros: "Suits my use very well"

Cons: "Left panel door doesn't open some times"

"Left panel door doesn't work right.GM evidently can't fix it so always say will call but never have.Otherwise works wonderfull for hauling and pulling lite trailer.Milage very good on the road and in town"

i love this car

By on Saturday, January 15, 2011

"I bought the version of this car with all the bells and whistles. From day one, this car never let me down. Everyone who rides with me comments on how nice my car is. I feel a real pride of ownership because I like the styling both inside and out. My HHR has never broken down and the only issue I have had with it in 5 years and over 100k miles is with the shocks. So it's very reliable. Also, I have long legs and can get uncomfortable in many cars. I have always felt comfortable in this car even when I'm driving 100 miles a day. I will be very sad when the time comes to replace my HHR."

Fun to Drive

By on Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"Excellent in deep snow with I & Low gears. Fun to drive. Roomy inside. All seats fold down. Good for hauling stuff. Vision a little obstructed.Have to keep reading the manual to find out how to work stuff. A lot of features for an economical car."

Good car as a runabout town or on short trips

By on Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Pros: "Peppy motor, easy to park, manuverable"

Cons: "stiff ride"

"Bought used in 08 and it has done everything we asked of it. Went through death valley in the summer and later across the country with no issues. It is a nimble little car and good as a first time family car as you can't buy wagons anymore. Not comfortable for rides over 250 miles but was really never designed for it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet HHR near Honolulu. See local deals