2008 Chevrolet HHR

8.2

Based on 783 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

I LIKE MY HHR!

By on Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Pros: "The best thing, retro look. Good price."

Cons: "No cons"

"I purchased my 2008 HHR in May of 2009 from local Chevy dealer. I liked the look of this vehicle right away, it has a retro look, it doesn't look like every other wagon, car or SUV on the road. It does not have the smoothest ride but convenience wise, I can not complain. I keep the back seats folded down and have a huge amount of space to carry anything and everything...within reason. Cannot transport an elephant....but my dogs are very comfortable, plenty of room for garden equipment, groceries, gas cans, ladder, whatever. Radio, air condition, heat, lights, wipers, window and door locks...all are in convenient locations. I'm very sorry they have stopped making this vehicle, I really like it and would love to have the option of buying a brand new one when this one retires...but :o("

good vehicle

By on Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pros: "wife likes it"

Cons: "cup holders tight to reach"

"Owned for four years. gas mileage good ,power good small car with bigger ride feel"

GREAT CAR

By on Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Pros: "Responsive,Roomy,Good mileage ."

Cons: "Power window controls location."

""The HHR is just an excellent value for it's price. The engine is certainly peppy enough and I just have the 2.2 On the highway you will look down and be going 80 without even realizing it. That says something for a smaller vehicle. The only complaints I have are NO ASHTRAY and the electric window controls are a little difficult to get to. All in all this seems to be a "winner" for Chevy and drivers looking for gas mileage and value. My mileage hangs around 31.8/gallon most of the time.""

great car

By on Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, heated seats"

Cons: "interrior space, sluggish take off, gas millage"

"I love my fully loaded HHR LT. The only issues I have with it are the interior space and the sluggish take off."

Very Good Accomadating Transportation

By on Friday, September 26, 2014

Pros: "easy to get around in; great turning ratius & mpg"

Cons: "Suspension, struts, bushings, etc. (just ours ?)"

"Despite the HHR's bad publicity of late, this car provides everything a person needs for getting around. Easy to drive, sits up high, great gas millage, you can put allot of cargo into such a small vehicle & accommodates 4 adults with plenty of leg room. It has had some maintenance issues but we bought ours used. It was 1 year old but had 29,000 miles on it. We had to replace all 4 struts (shocks), both front door latches, 3 outside door handles, a pinched wire harness, and the ignition switch (under recall). However the engine & transmition have performed excellent. It's only a 4 cylinder, but on the freeway & streets it accelerates quickly & keeps up with traffic at 75-80mpg with no problem. Presently it is 7 years old with only 73000 miles on it, so you can see we don't drive it very far; mainly just in town as we don't travel much any more. I think this car would make a good in town commuter car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet HHR near Honolulu. See local deals