2011 Chevrolet Express 3500 Passenger Consumer Reviews

Great service van

By on Sunday, September 05, 2010

"2003 Chevy Express 2500 - Overall, I couldn't ask more from this van. I am an electrician with over 1500 lbs. of gear crammed into this van every day and it never feels like its suffering. I have the 5.3L V8 and am very satisfied with how smooth the engine and 4 speed auto transmission work together. Of course I would like to have the newer 6 speed for improved hill climbing and fuel economy, but this transmission is a gem. The ride is decent, probably because I have a good load in it most of the time. Road noise and tire noise is pronounced because of lack of insulation, and the van creaks and moans like every other van I've ever driven. The quality of the trim though is deplorable. The door handle has completely broken off, as did the driver side front windshield weather stripping when I was driving into wind at around 75 MPH. I glued the weather stripping back on with apoxy, seems ok now. Its a true value as long as you can find a good used one for a decent price, I can't believe what the dealers are asking for new ones. As long as you keep up with the maintanance on the engine and critical drivetrain components, it will last you a very long time, probably more than you want to keep it, but thats a good thing."

Best Van Ever

By on Sunday, July 04, 2010

"I've had one for 3 years and it still runs great! I would recommend this to a friend. It is a little Diesel hungry but depending on how you drive it around it should get decent mileage like for me it gets 23 MPG City and 20 MPG Highway. But I also got some good flowing mufflers and some small little things to help beef up the MPG."

worst vehicle ever

By on Saturday, August 02, 2008

"This van is the worst vehicle that I had ever bought. I have major problems every couple of months."

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo....

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted