2010 Chevrolet Express 3500 Cargo

8.1

Based on 243 Ratings for the 1996 - 2015 models.

Works Hard, Plays Harder!

By on Wednesday, September 05, 2007

"I was given this van for work replacing our Dodge Vans. I can honestly say that the van is styled well. Engineers must have been service work oriented on this design. It is comfortable, has plenty of power for a V6, and rides well. I can even haul my boat with it after work and get more out of it. Goes great in the snow as well. My only complaint is the side doors need a better design on the hinges, have to oil weekly to keep them moving freely."

Best Van Ever

By on Sunday, July 04, 2010

"I've had one for 3 years and it still runs great! I would recommend this to a friend. It is a little Diesel hungry but depending on how you drive it around it should get decent mileage like for me it gets 23 MPG City and 20 MPG Highway. But I also got some good flowing mufflers and some small little things to help beef up the MPG."

Comfort AND Style!

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"If you need comfort AND style, and don't want to be part of the mini-van croud, this is your vehicle! The ride is great and you can travel in extreme comfort."

Front end problems!

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"Bought this 2003 new.No problems,EXCEPT when the van is loaded,going down a 6+% grade,it can be very exciting: Violent shaking,totally out of control,scary ride.If you have a weak heart,stay out of these circumstances.Talked with GM about this,went to several dealers,never got an answer. Bottom line,I do not haul a load with this van into the Smokies,or anywhere else where I expect to find steep grades. (I use my Dodge Sprinter for the mountains.)It (Chevy) gets as much as 15 MPG. Not good,but when I bought it,not bad.It has been very reliable after 43K miles.Have had numerous Chevy's and have been pleased with most of them. Wouldn't buy another one.The front end problem cured me forever."

By on Sunday, September 16, 2007

"Awesome vehicle for family travel and for hauling. Only problem is that the transmission went just past the warranty and GMAC would not help compensate me."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Express 3500 Cargo near Honolulu. See local deals