2003 Chevrolet Express 2500 Passenger

8.1

Based on 244 Ratings for the 1996 - 2016 models.

Excellent

By on Friday, November 16, 2007

"This is my second 15 passenger G3500 Express van. I'm in the market for my third, because they have been so reliable and handle so well as compared to the equivalent Ford vans I'd used previously. With over sixty thousand miles on this one I've had no malfunctions and only routine maintenance expenses. Winter starting is completely reliable, even in the cold weather of Alaska. No regrets!"

Great Truck, not bad on gas

By on Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pros: "Durable and reliable"

Cons: "not great on mud or ice"

"This is a great truck. Had mine since 2005 (it is a 2002)and it had 30000 miles on it when I bought it. The inside is more comfortable than you would think but it is not the most manueverable in smaller spaces. It is great on gas gets 15 to 17 miles to the gallon but the tank is huge so when you do fill up all the way it will take a dent out of your wallet. I am a DJ and I haul light to heavy loads of lighting and sound equipment and this truck is used 5 days a week so it gets used hard. Jobs can sometimes be out of state and I can't tell you how much of an improvement this is from our last couple vans we had. I do not have to worry about it breaking down which is a big load of my mind. Don't get me wrong you still have the normal stuff just not the major stuff. It is not the greatest truck on wet grass or mud or ice or snow but as long as you have good tires and don't let them get bold you will do fine."

Most comfortable vehicle

By on Thursday, January 22, 2009

"We had a few problems under warranty, One problem a leaking intake manifold was not properly fixed by the dealer, but we did not find this out until too late. The transmission had a problem at 100000. A valve wore out that had to be replaced. I have scrupulously maintained the van with regular tuneups, regular oil changes, regular total transmission fluid and filter changes. The engine and transmission work almost as good as when new. My only complaint is the gas mileage has never been as good as the specs promised and has reduced by about 25%. My mechanic has scoped it and the scope shows nothing wrong. The plastic on the doors has cracked with age and the buttons for locking the doors has fallen into the doors. Even when gas was $4.00 a gallon we could not justify buying another car. It's strengths are that in the basics it has been sound, reliable. performed well, (I've done 95 mph but have not top ended it yet) is supremely comfortable. We have never had a more comfortable car."

Powerful, Reliable Van Good for Work

By on Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pros: "great towing power"

Cons: "high fuel prices- gets about 15 hwy miles/gallon"

"This Chevy Van is the longest lasting vehicle I have ever owned. I am a contractor and boater. I needed a vehicle with powerful towing capabilities and the Chevy Express delivered. I have had no major mechanical problems, only general maintenance and normal wear and tear work. I have no complaints. I would purchase this vehicle again. If you're on the fence between two vehicles, you won't regret the investment in this model Chevy."

excellent truck.

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Pros: "excellant truck."

Cons: "last owner may have hauled some rock in it."

"Vehicle is very comfortable. Vehicle is also very clean."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Express 2500 Passenger near Honolulu. See local deals