2000 Chevrolet Express 2500 Passenger

8.1

Based on 226 Ratings for the 1996 - 2015 models.

Of all the full size vans this is the best ever.

By on Friday, March 14, 2014

Pros: "A strong, well built truck, totally love it."

Cons: "The paint on the radio buttons does wear off."

"Overall, this is the best van ever. I have owned and driven nothing but full sized vans starting with a 1974 Dodge Tradesman B100 followed by a 1978 ChevyVan 20; a 1981 Ford Econoline; a 1987 Dodge B250; a 1999 Chevy Express 2500 and now my current 2008 Chevy Express 2500. The '74 Dodge will always be my favorite van! Of all the remaining only the 2008 Chevy Express comes close. I love this van. It almost handles as good as a sports car...gets a little sloppy and unstable at speeds above 90 MPH! When loaded, also takes a little bit longer to stop. I always drive hard and fast. This van has had no major repairs needed - only routine maintenance. I would recommend this year and model to anyone interested in a full sized van. Lightly loaded, long distance mileage around 16-17 MPG, hot-rodding in stop-n-go traffic gets 11-13 MPG."

good work van

By on Sunday, January 19, 2014

"not a bad van ,i changed tie rods , throttle body and starter at 200.000 , but no other problems . no rpm gauge and that's not a good idea when we talk a work car . the interior/comfort is the worst part at this car.seats are uncomfortable , window handle is hurting your knee ,driver seat to close to the cars body , makes you feel squashed . i can go on and on . i think none of the big companies ( gmc, ford ) seems to think workers are drivers also when it comes to interior . they think big engines , more space , more hp but don't care about the driver . i spend at least 3 hours driving every day and i can use a little bit of comfort ."

Hate to part with but I am sick

By on Tuesday, January 07, 2014

"This is a must see vehicle,very clean and well kept.Has most available features,Power door locks,windows,mirrows,cruise control,AM FM CD great wheels,would replace tires but raise asking price if I would."

Good van with great engine ie.. 6.0 V8.

By on Saturday, January 04, 2014

Pros: "A fun van with a powerful engine. Handles well !"

Cons: "not put together to well. Paint is terrible."

"Bought this van 2 years ago with the purpose of using it as a carpet cleaning van. Did this for short period and became second vehicle for family. The 6.0 litre V8 is amazing. Very powerful and smooth running. Fuel milage is not too good. 12 miles per gal. in city and maybe 16 mpg on highway. Paint is coming off several areas. Overal quality of vehicle not too good. Drivetrain is great. 6.0 litre engine is phenominal. Fast and has a ton of torque. Much nicer than Fords engines. Also much better than Chevy's 5.0 V8 as well. I wouldn't want it with the 305 V8 as it is woefully underpowered. It handles somewhat better than similar equipped Ford E150s. Likely newer models have improved in overall quality. I have seen newer Chevy vans and their paint stays on. That is a glairing fault on the 2003 model Chevy Vans."

Very cheap junk

By on Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pros: "None"

Cons: "Everything"

"2006 express is the cheapest vehicle I have ever seen. Has electrical draw and cannot be relied upon to start. Body parts super cheap junk. Has 8900 mi. paint is now flaking off top of door [LARGE FLAKES]. Gold started flaking off emblems at 1500 mi. Honestly worst buy I ever made"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Express 2500 Passenger near Honolulu. See local deals