1999 Chevrolet Express 2500 Passenger Consumer Reviews

Excellent

By on Friday, November 16, 2007

"This is my second 15 passenger G3500 Express van. I'm in the market for my third, because they have been so reliable and handle so well as compared to the equivalent Ford vans I'd used previously. With over sixty thousand miles on this one I've had no malfunctions and only routine maintenance expenses. Winter starting is completely reliable, even in the cold weather of Alaska. No regrets!"

Great Truck, not bad on gas

By on Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pros: "Durable and reliable"

Cons: "not great on mud or ice"

"This is a great truck. Had mine since 2005 (it is a 2002)and it had 30000 miles on it when I bought it. The inside is more comfortable than you would think but it is not the most manueverable in smaller spaces. It is great on gas gets 15 to 17 miles to the gallon but the tank is huge so when you do fill up all the way it will take a dent out of your wallet. I am a DJ and I haul light to heavy loads of lighting and sound equipment and this truck is used 5 days a week so it gets used hard. Jobs can sometimes be out of state and I can't tell you how much of an improvement this is from our last couple vans we had. I do not have to worry about it breaking down which is a big load of my mind. Don't get me wrong you still have the normal stuff just not the major stuff. It is not the greatest truck on wet grass or mud or ice or snow but as long as you have good tires and don't let them get bold you will do fine."

Nothing Made Better Than This

By on Wednesday, January 18, 2012

"Don't usually like writing reviews, but the Chevy Express is the exception. We have owned about 15 Express vans from in the 1500 and 2500 series from 2006 to 2011, and there isn't a more durable cargo van this size anywhere. Occasionally we'll have the occasional water pump go out or wheel bearings need replacing. One of our express vans has gone 200,000 miles without major problems or without even changing the spark plugs. From the time they're new (to us) we only use synthetic fluid, and continue proper maintenance. Alignments have been our only real complaint. They weren't properly aligned from the factory and have difficulty keeping a couple of them aligned. Wonderful Vehicle."

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo....

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted