2014 Chevrolet Express 1500 Passenger Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $28,319 - $29,413.

8.1

Based on 238 Ratings for the 1996 - 2015 models.

great van

By on Tuesday, September 07, 2010

"i really like it its a strong running van great on towing i love it"

Great service van

By on Sunday, September 05, 2010

"2003 Chevy Express 2500 - Overall, I couldn't ask more from this van. I am an electrician with over 1500 lbs. of gear crammed into this van every day and it never feels like its suffering. I have the 5.3L V8 and am very satisfied with how smooth the engine and 4 speed auto transmission work together. Of course I would like to have the newer 6 speed for improved hill climbing and fuel economy, but this transmission is a gem. The ride is decent, probably because I have a good load in it most of the time. Road noise and tire noise is pronounced because of lack of insulation, and the van creaks and moans like every other van I've ever driven. The quality of the trim though is deplorable. The door handle has completely broken off, as did the driver side front windshield weather stripping when I was driving into wind at around 75 MPH. I glued the weather stripping back on with apoxy, seems ok now. Its a true value as long as you can find a good used one for a decent price, I can't believe what the dealers are asking for new ones. As long as you keep up with the maintanance on the engine and critical drivetrain components, it will last you a very long time, probably more than you want to keep it, but thats a good thing."

excellent vehicle

By on Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"I am driving a 2000 that I special ordered in October 1999. It has 115,000 miles and runs great. It has a smoother ride than a lot of cars and is a work horse. I also had a 1979 that I drove for 13 years for over 160,000 miles. I sold it because my wife said it was ugly, but after it was gone realized the mistake and had us get the 2000."

Best Van Ever

By on Sunday, July 04, 2010

"I've had one for 3 years and it still runs great! I would recommend this to a friend. It is a little Diesel hungry but depending on how you drive it around it should get decent mileage like for me it gets 23 MPG City and 20 MPG Highway. But I also got some good flowing mufflers and some small little things to help beef up the MPG."

best so far

By on Saturday, April 03, 2010

"just traded my 2001 1500 with 236,000 trouble free miles on it upsized to the 2500 because ive been putting on a heavy load. Other than breaks and changing the oil not to much went wrong with my old one hopeing for the same with this one"