2008 Chevrolet Express 1500 Cargo

8.1

Based on 243 Ratings for the 1996 - 2015 models.

excellent truck.

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Pros: "excellant truck."

Cons: "last owner may have hauled some rock in it."

"Vehicle is very comfortable. Vehicle is also very clean."

Powerful, Reliable Van Good for Work

By on Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pros: "great towing power"

Cons: "high fuel prices- gets about 15 hwy miles/gallon"

"This Chevy Van is the longest lasting vehicle I have ever owned. I am a contractor and boater. I needed a vehicle with powerful towing capabilities and the Chevy Express delivered. I have had no major mechanical problems, only general maintenance and normal wear and tear work. I have no complaints. I would purchase this vehicle again. If you're on the fence between two vehicles, you won't regret the investment in this model Chevy."

Nice Van

By on Friday, December 18, 2009

"I've owned vans since 1970. My 2007 Express cargo is great. One complaint, I tried to be cheap and got the 4.8. This motor just isn't big enough. The mileage is no better because the motor is working too hard. Try to haul a camper, forget it. Just buy the bigger motor and you'll have the best riding, handling all around van there is."

Most comfortable vehicle

By on Thursday, January 22, 2009

"We had a few problems under warranty, One problem a leaking intake manifold was not properly fixed by the dealer, but we did not find this out until too late. The transmission had a problem at 100000. A valve wore out that had to be replaced. I have scrupulously maintained the van with regular tuneups, regular oil changes, regular total transmission fluid and filter changes. The engine and transmission work almost as good as when new. My only complaint is the gas mileage has never been as good as the specs promised and has reduced by about 25%. My mechanic has scoped it and the scope shows nothing wrong. The plastic on the doors has cracked with age and the buttons for locking the doors has fallen into the doors. Even when gas was $4.00 a gallon we could not justify buying another car. It's strengths are that in the basics it has been sound, reliable. performed well, (I've done 95 mph but have not top ended it yet) is supremely comfortable. We have never had a more comfortable car."

who could ask for more

By on Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pros: "effortless power"

Cons: "rear whines high mileage"

"as a service tech we need our trucks to work for us without compromise this van has delivered all that i could hope for in a vehical...2001 2500 express rules!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Express 1500 Cargo near Honolulu. See local deals