2014 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,504 - $24,065.

10/7.3

7.7

Based on 396 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Great Value

By on Thursday, April 22, 2010

"When I looked at this vehicle for the first time and took the time to look at the standard equipment it offered, I was very surprised. I bought the 4 cylinder version for economy and it had the Bluetooth option package. So far I've been blown away. I am averaging 28.6 mpg in a Crossover. I traded a smaller car for this and now I'm getting 4+ miles to the gallon more. It has all kinds of room and the seats are great plus it's as quiet as the Mercedes I traded for it. Chevy, you did this one right. Kudos to you! Oh yea the 4 cylinder, pulls great loaded and it's hard to keep it at the speed limit. This machine will move you, the family and whatever you need to haul and it does it in style and comfort. I never drove the 6 cylinder because the 4 had all the power I needed and unbelievable economy too. Take a look at this last after you have driven everything else and you will be impressed so much like I was that you will drive it home plus have enough money left over for a toy or 2. Try it, I dare you."

Great SUV

By on Tuesday, March 09, 2010

"I owned a Toyota Camry and decided to trade it in and get a new Vehicle because of serious acceleration problems. I now own Chevy Equinox LT1 FWD .I love this SUV. Nice and comfortable drive. I also like the rear view camera, Onstar and XM Radio features. I went on a Road trip and got good gas mileage. The quality is excellent. I also own a Honda CRV. But I like Equinox better than the CRV."

great vehicle, great value

By on Sunday, March 07, 2010

"The 2010 Equinox is a stunning value. Great looks, great ride, great driver and passenger comforts. After 4 weeks I still can't stop smiling as I drive; I feel like I've bought a car that cost $10K more. I chose the base LS and don't regret it. Added dealer-installed leather seats and still came in around $23K. The 4-banger is surprisingly powerful, yet fuel efficient. I was about to buy another Honda but test drove the Equinox on a lark-- and was immediately sold on it. No wonder Southern California dealers can't keep them in stock!"

Good job GM

By on Friday, February 19, 2010

"Picked up mine 2010 Equinox, summit white, 4-cyl, AWD, 1LT on 09/30/09. Already put in 7500 miles on it. With 50/50 highway/local drive, my average mileage on the AWD model is 25.2. Engine is a little under-powered with 4-cyl but acceptable. Quite interior. No complaint so far."

Great Choice

By on Friday, February 12, 2010

"What a difference in the styling of this 2010 Equinox. I've owned mine for 3 months and can't wait to get in it to drive. Smooth, quiet, good looking, lots of luxury and room. Mine is the LTZ, 6 cylinder (lots of power), gas mileage is around 24. Not the greatest but I love this car. It is front wheel drive and has done amazing in the snow and slick roads. Mine is black and absolutely beautiful. Can't find a thing I don't like. Excellent choice. Good job GM..........."