• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2014 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,943 - $24,416.

10/7.3

7.7

Based on 368 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 72 73 74 | Next

disappointment

By on Monday, August 31, 2009

"I bought a 2010 Equinox 2LT 4cyl 2wd. 1. The fold flat front seat is no longer available making the load length considerably shorter. I feel this was a dumb move for a utility vehicle. 2. I have been driving with a light foot and I have only managed 23.7 mpg. I am in eco mode and 80% of my driving is on a 4 lane with the cruise on 60 mph. I hope this improves after I have a few thousand miles on the engine."

Fits like a glove

By on Monday, August 10, 2009

"Picked up my car about 3 weeks ago, love it!! Traded in a Tahoe which was toooo big, this car fits like a glove, love the cockpit feel of the front, ride is very smooth. Lots of little storage areas, great leg room in the back seat, can't find a thing wrong with it! One issue, don't throw coins in the the dash storage. Someone thru some coins in this area before I got the car and a few coins fell down where the lid hinges and shorted out the radio, chevy had to replace the radio, they found $1.50 in the radio."

I love it!

By on Saturday, August 01, 2009

"Made the best choice ever....Had it a little over a week. Checked out the Honda CRV, Toyota Rav4, no comparison. Such an enjoyable ride, quiet, smooth and very comfortable. Back and neck issues make comfort a must. I love the french stiching fabric, it doesn't grab when you get in. Also very sporty! Not one thing that I can think of that I don't like. Small crome button on dash storage will sometimes hit the sun just right and blind me, but other than that, I'd sleep in it if I could."

A GM hit

By on Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"The vehicle is strong in every category rated. It has a very car like ride. Both interior and exterior styling are first class. Displays on the dash are placed to provide easy readability for the driver. I drove mine on a 1400 mile trip and averaged 30 mpg interstate driving with an engine that had only 800 miles on it when I started. GM has both managed to improve the quality of the Equinox and at the same time find a way to reduce the price on the 2010 model. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a compact,fuel efficient crossover. As an after thought, I question the one review that was written -first because it has no written comments and second because it says they owned it for 3 yrs or more. Since it was just released in June, I have to wonder what year he was reviewing."

This one is a winner

By on Saturday, July 25, 2009

"I am the proud owner of a 2010 Chey Equinox 1LT. I took delivery the end of June, Two weeks later I left on a trip of 1400 miles and got 30mpg on the interstate. Local combined driving was 26.5 mpg in the mountains of NY. The 4 cyl engine has plenty of power even in the ECO mode. The interior is roomy, comfortable and quiet. The controls on the dash are large enough to see and are driver friendly as far the placement of them. I particularly like the cruise control placed on the steering wheel for easy access. The ride is great and the exterior styling exceptional. GM has done a fine job making avaiiable a very well equiped, stylish vehicle for a lot less money than last year's version. I would recommend it to anyone looking at the crossover market."

Previous | 1 ... 72 73 74 | Next