2014 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,539 - $24,192.

10/7.3

7.8

Based on 452 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Mr

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

"We bought this car for ease of getting in and out. But my wife was sold on to rearview camera screen size,(BIG) and I like the 20 degree view to the side as well as stright back. We have the LT2 and I love the nav. system except my portable Garmin does a better job. I am a big guy and have lots of room. The 4 cyl. 2.4L has plenty of power and I like the manual 6 speed shifting up"

Well Balanced

By on Monday, October 10, 2011

"Good to have a Chevy again I can be happy with and Love all the interior features etc. hope the reliability continues stong. got 75k left on factory ext. warranty so I'm w/o consern that long at least!"

surprised

By on Friday, March 11, 2011

"TRADED IN 2007 GMC ACADIA SLT AWD WHICH I LOVED EXCEPT I BOUGHT IT FOR THE 17 MPG CITY DRIVING IT WAS RATED AT .I FIGURED I WOULD GET ABOUT 15 MPG, WRONG. TRY 11 TO 12 AND I LIVE IN A SMALL TOWN NOT A CITY SO TO SPEAK.I HAD IT CHECKED OUT TWICE AND WAS TOLD THATS WHAT IT GETS. I DO DRIVE LIKE A SANE PERSON AND TRIED ALL DRIVING HABITS.NOTHING WORKED SO I TEST DROVE A NUMBER OF OTHER VEHICLES AND ENDED UP WITH A CHEVY EQUINOX LTZ, 4 CYLINDER AND NO AWD.I REALIZED WHAT I REALLY NEEDED IN A VEHICLE WAS GOOD MPG AND COMFORT. NO AWD WHICH I MIGHT ONLY USE ONCE A YR AND A 4 BANGER. WELL I AM 6'2 AND WEIGH 285 AND IT IS VERY COMFORTABLE. PLENTY OF LEG ROOM AND HAS PLENTY OF POWER. ONLY NEGITIVE IS CARGO AREA COULD HAVE BEEN BIGGER BUT IT WORKS.ONLY HAVE ABOUT 300 MILES ON IT AND MPG CITY IS AROUND 15. VERY PLEASED WITH CAR LIKE RIDE AND HANDLES GREAT. DON T LET SIZE FOOL YOU .YOU MIGHT BE SUPRISED LIKE I AM.MPG PROBABLY WON T BE AS GM SAYS(WHAT A SURPRISE) BUT ITS BETTER THAN WHAT I HAD AND THE COMFORT IS STILL THERE WITH BETTER MPG. HOPE THIS HELPS"

2011 LTZ Equinox

By on Sunday, March 06, 2011

"Gas mileage is often criticized for the 4-cyl Equinox. After 1500 miles I took my first road trip and with air conditioning on I averaged 28.5 MPG. I could have gotten a mile or two better I'm sure had I turned the air off. Around town mileage varies. Never less than 22 and usually 24+. To get near the quoted 32 you need to do a couple of things. 1. Make sure the MPG indicator has been reset to 0 after a fill up and 2. keep your foot LIGHT on the gas. The ECO mode seems not to matter very much at all and actually it interferes with smooth transmission shifting. Bottom line - GREAT ride and quality. Bought it $500.00 under invoice - not MSRP."

Love it!

By on Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"Great vehicle! GM did a good job on this one - nice styling, good fuel economy (I average 25mpg with a 4cyl FWD in eco mode - 60% freeway/40% city), decent price. Handles well in snow. Love the remote car starter, OnStar and bluetooth!"