2014 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,570 - $24,218.

10/7.3

7.8

Based on 460 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Comfortable and reliable.

By on Saturday, October 08, 2011

"When we got delivery of the LT2, my wife and I took a road trip from PA to New Mexico. The car performed great. The 4 cyl. was adequate for highway driving much to my surprise, and the economy was an added bonus. The seats were comfortable and supportive. The only negative was opening the rear windows when travelling 65 MPH. The noise was surprising! We closed the windows and used the ventilation system instead. Problem solved. I think GM hit a home run with the Equinox."

Significantly more than I expected

By on Friday, August 26, 2011

Pros: "Quality feel, zero issues, great stereo, unstoppable in the snow"

Cons: "Heavy, black interior shows everything, needs more tie downs in the back"

"2010 4CYL AWD LTZ. With the drivetrain combination i expected it to be a dog but it isn't. Certainly not fast but it accelerates adequately, easily stays with traffic and has the ability to pass with enough room. I've averaged 25.2 MPG since day 1. Short of the EPA number (I drive mostly highway) but can't blame the car - I'm a left lane driver. It is very comfortable for long drives. I've had zero mechanical issues so far (21 months). It handles OK but sometimes you can feel it's weight. Based on wear so far, the brakes and tires are going to last quite some time."

By on Tuesday, February 08, 2011

"Only gripe is the turning radius - otherwise awesome car, comfortable, good fuel, etc"

As Advertised

By on Tuesday, August 17, 2010

"Had the Equinox LT 2 AWD for two months and have put on 4000 miles so far with two major trips. Vehicle handles very well, and the gas mileage is quite good as long as you do not overload the vehicle. I opted for the 4 cylinder and it is adequate, but driving through the mountains of WV with the cruise set at 75 the transmission had to often times downshift two gears in order to maintain the speed. Driving around town I am getting the 20 MPG as advertised. I am hoping the AWD will be as good as my Envoy 4 x 4. Both of my daughters have found the Equinox very easy to drive. Only complaint is that the resolution on the backup camera could be better during bright conditions, and the low beam headlights are only fair. Opted for white, and it looks nice!"

Good job GM

By on Friday, February 19, 2010

"Picked up mine 2010 Equinox, summit white, 4-cyl, AWD, 1LT on 09/30/09. Already put in 7500 miles on it. With 50/50 highway/local drive, my average mileage on the AWD model is 25.2. Engine is a little under-powered with 4-cyl but acceptable. Quite interior. No complaint so far."