2014 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,427 - $24,006.

10/7.3

7.8

Based on 402 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

great car but

By on Monday, November 03, 2014

Pros: "I like the feeling of sitting higher."

Cons: "Too much black interior."

"It is a great car for convenience and comfort but it has too many blind spots. That is the major complaint. Outside of that I love this car."

Happy with my purchase!

By on Friday, October 25, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, love the radio & MyLink system"

Cons: "Vibrating mirror, MPG not the best"

"I bought this car after I was in a wreck in an extremely tiny vehicle and very badly injured. Talk about compensation, right? I feel so much safer in a vehicle that was larger so that was my starting point. From there, I knew my parents were big Chevrolet people, so it didn't take long after that to test drive and fall in love with this car! I have owned my car for five months now and already have a pretty high number of miles on it. I opted for the model with a decent amount of options on it - heated leather seats (LOVE!), review camera (SO helpful for backing this car into parking spaces or my garage), and the sunroof was an option I didn't originally want but have fallen in love with anyway. I have long commutes to both work and classes from my apartment, so I spend a decent amount of time in my car. I have so much appreciation for my ECO button! Even with the ECO, however, I usually only get 22/28 city/highway at best, which isn't quite to my expectations but it's manageable. The blind spot mirrors are helpful, but I'm still getting use to them. The only two things I cannot stand: the vibrating rearview mirror and the big bars on either side of the windshield. The vibrating mirror is inconvenient and annoying - if the road is too bumpy or the music is too loud, there is a constant vibrating of the rear view mirror. The big structure bars on the sides of the windshield, especially the driver's side, is terrible when driving on bendy roads and even when making a left turn and need to see if there are pedestrians in the road. Last complaint - after updating my iPhone to Apple's new software, my phone will not sync with my car. When I bring it into get an oil change this week, I'm going to have them look at the system, but I'm 99% sure it's an error on Apple's end. All of the little annoyances put together, I still wouldn't trade my car for anything. Haven't driven it in the snow yet, so that will be a deal breaker. We'll see how it goes!"

Very good vehicle and very easy to drive.

By on Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Cons: "Chrome handle on compartment on dash."

"One of the best vehicles I have owned in years, very good on gas, very comfortable and easy to drive with great gas milage."

great design and well built

By on Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Cons: "a little more horsepower would be nice"

"fuel economy is pretty good for not really broken in yet, spacious interior and pretty smooth ride,considering the potholes we have up here.had a gmc terrain before the equinox. so the drive train was no mystery, i think the chevy may be a bit quieter and less thirsty. if the chevy proves to be as good as its predecesor i think i will have nothing to complain about."

Love this Car

By on Tuesday, January 14, 2014

"This is a great car for a family. It is reliable, and roomy enough for my 6'8" hubby & 6'7" son, my daughter & myself to ride in. Though it's not a luxary car it is very comfortable. We have purchased 2 of these cars as you just cant beat them."